Is it just me or...

rsmv2you

.... is the definition of blog now the definition of random forum thread?

Im just saying....

tumblr_ljkeuyjp1a1qafrh6.gif

I'd post something meaningful there, but my life is everything but.

Think of it this way, would you want it in your face in the fourms? Or aside in the blogs?

Rsmv, how dare you say that to the blog part of the site! Now people will be all offended and stuff! Oh wait, I forgot to wipe my feet on the "welcome to the internet" door mat.

Seriously though, thats for blogs, not what most people use it for.

Rsmv, how dare you say that to the blog part of the site! Now people will be all offended and stuff! Oh wait, I forgot to wipe my feet on the "welcome to the internet" door mat.

Seriously though, thats for blogs, not what most people use it for.
I wanna see actually blogs that I can read,that actually have a purpose. Like taco guys Vlogs, or PL4tos gaming thoughts, or (sometimes) pixies drama blog posts, or a story or fan fic some has written. I don't see how making a whole blog just to some random thing.

I mean why make 4 blog posts one after the other, all either saying "more of (insert name) or same amount". I mean, there blogs, not forum posts, if you want attention for a random post you wanna get out, make it a good random post or thread in the forums.

Think of it this way, would you want it in your face in the fourms? Or aside in the blogs?
I would want it in the forums, that way, if its pointless it will get lost in the sea of dead threads and not "stay" in my face on the front page until 5 more pointless blogs/actual blogs, push it out of the way.

I wanna see actually blogs that I can read,that actually have a purpose. Like taco guys Vlogs, or PL4tos gaming thoughts, or (sometimes) pixies drama blog posts, or a story or fan fic some has written. I don't see how making a whole blog just to some random thing.

I mean why make 4 blog posts one after the other, all either saying "more of (insert name) or same amount". I mean, there blogs, not forum posts, if you want attention for a random post you wanna get out, make it a good random post or thread in the forums.
Agreed. Though, Vlogs and music are not best suited for there, even if I do like it.

I'm guessing you took the time to make this because of "After Dinner Nipples" am I correct?

unbranded-after-dinner-nipples.jpg
Not just that *Facepalm*
However, I still feel something that like would be suited much better in a forum, even thought it is funny. :P

Not just that *Facepalm*
However, I still feel something that like would be suited much better in a forum, even thought it is funny. :P
Yeah.... it is random and stuff and it would be better if the replies could be in a better format rather than just comm---

oh my celestia... it's--- it's gone...

375661_2367770431186_1158204739_32186155_2141992068_n.jpg

Wait wait wait...the king of pointless, mindless, pedantic and otherwise general garbage produced on the site is complaining about the quality of material that is on here for people to read?! Something must be done!

Back