• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Isa_Wolf - Player killer.

MoleManMike

Last week, when I was visiting tshinotu145 at his condo on survival, Isa_wolf (or https://www.team9000.net/members/isa.16931/) lured Tshin into her condo requesting "help with placing water".
Once the water was placed she then led tshin to the door where as he was trying to exit, she opened a trapdoor beneath his feet. Located below this trapdoor was a 1x1 dug hole with no ledges until it opened up at the bottom. The height was sufficient enough to kill a player from full health.

On death tshin asked Isa why she did what she did and also asked me to go over to Isa's plot to get his stuff.
I was not on the list and she would not let me in. She claimed that "When you die 'down there' your items do not drop" and that tshin's stuff was not there, even though I could see the items down in the hole.
I then saw Isa's name badge heading down what I assume was a ladder based on the smooth downward movement. When the name badge stopped and started to head in the direction of the items I told Isa not to go near them and not to dare take them as she had already told me "they don't drop down there" I was suspicious of her motives. On seeing my accusation I saw the name badge stop and then head back up. She then continued to make up excuses on why I could not come in. She also claimed that there was no way to get to the area where the items were which upon investigation by me (I managed to get into her house a few minutes later) I discovered that is was perfectly easy.

Once tshin returned from spawn we also discovered that during this brief time, Isa had removed tshin from all permission lists for her condo plot, which stopped him having any chance at getting in to retrieve his items.

It might also be worth mentioning that if you look at her house at the current time it is seen that the front door invites people in straight into a player trap and other player traps are also located around the house. I am CERTAIN that if I had not seen Isa heading for tshin's stuff she would have taken it all and not returned it. She tried to con us that items did not drop when you die under ground level (st00pid noob. Don't you know that moleman knows EVERYTHING about survival).

I will also alert Tshin of this thread and he can post anymore relevant information here.
From memory I beleive tshin lost full diamond armour, around 17 diamonds + some other stuff (he can provide more information on this).

If any more information pertaining to this arises It will be posted here. I believe there were a few members who witnessed the chat (tbarius, ktperry, skryter + others)

Thanks
Moleman.

Alright, here's my response to this.

Me and Moleman were at my condoplot digging sand so we could start to build a house. Isa called me into her house to place water for her, and I grabbed a bucket and walked over. I placed the bucket down and realized that the water I had wasn't enough, so I started walking back to my place to grab a bit more. I was walking out the front door, and Isa opened the trap door causing me to fall to my death. I was initially pissed, because of all the stuff that I had on me. I don't remember exactly all that I lost, but I think it was full diamond armor, 17 diamonds, and a bit of iron. I told Mole to go get my stuff, so he went over there. I kept trying to convince Isa to add Moleman so he could walk down and get the stuff.

I started heading back to the plot, while Mole and Isa were arguing about the situation. Isa then /ignored Mole, so I had to start talking to her. She stated that the things had fell into lava, which was bull because I didn't die in lava. I died on hard ground, with no holes near me. I told her to give me my stuff, and she kept claiming that it didn't drop, there was no way down there, etc. Mole got into her house, and he ran down to look at my stuff. It was no longer there.

I would like to get my stuff back, and I'm sorry I have no screenshots. I'm also very sorry for the late response. I just wished to be reinbursed.

Sincerely,
Tshinotu145.

Not trying to put down this ban request, as I also hate player killing as well, but most of the time words don't give enough proof that the person did something. In this case, you guys accuse Isa_Wolf of player killing. All I see are words. I don't know if you guys pulled those words out of your asses. There really is no way. If you want more solid proof, you should've had screenshots.
Nova, you are not a mod. Don't post in this ban appeal if you aren't involved.

I was kinda involved when you started to tell me that she had killed you, and you wanted me to kill her when she came to my town.
No, you were never involved, even if I told you she killed me. You were not online during the incident.

Not trying to put down this ban request, as I also hate player killing as well, but most of the time words don't give enough proof that the person did something. In this case, you guys accuse Isa_Wolf of player killing. All I see are words. I don't know if you guys pulled those words out of your asses. There really is no way. If you want more solid proof, you should've had screenshots.
Have you talked to Agitha Christie about a murder novel?
I would appreciate it if the both of you would not post here unless you have relevant information to present.
You are not admins or mods and all you seem to be doing here is derailing the thread or giving an opinion on something you are not qualified to give it on.
Please leave this for admins to review.

I know of Isa_wolf's dishonesty.
One time I was killed by a creeper at the south eastern end of my condo plot in the desert. While I was returning to retrieve my stuff I noticed on the map Isa_wolf going to the exact spot of my death twice. I asked Isa_wolf if she had my stuff and she kept replying "i don't know", even when telling Isa_wolf the the pile of stuff at that location was mine

Isa_wolf never admitted to taking my stuff, but gave some of it back anyway, which was nice.

I visited isa's town today and I managed to get into the walls just cause I was curious as to what their place looked like. When I got in they were trying to get me so i was just avoiding them not bothering them at all. So isa said "ok creator you can stay." Then a few minutes later I followed him into their storage area and then he trapped me in there by closing the door and placing dirt blocks outside the door. Here are screenshots of after it happened, this is when I was asking isa a couple questions like what was going to happen to me now, etc. One of the things he says is that my only options are to stay there forever or do /suicide. The items I have are an iron helmet, iron boots, leather pants, leather chest plate, one torch, one boat, and a stone shovel.
2012-07-28_14.55.14.png
2012-07-28_14.56.33.png

EDIT: After multiple people talking to isa about trapping me and all that stuff he finally agreed to let me go. He did however say this before I left:
2012-07-28_15.25.42.png

I visited isa's town today and I managed to get into the walls just cause I was curious as to what their place looked like. When I got in they were trying to get me so i was just avoiding them not bothering them at all. So isa said "ok creator you can stay." Then a few minutes later I followed him into their storage area and then he trapped me in there by closing the door and placing dirt blocks outside the door. Here are screenshots of after it happened, this is when I was asking isa a couple questions like what was going to happen to me now, etc. One of the things he says is that my only options are to stay there forever or do /suicide. The items I have are an iron helmet, iron boots, leather pants, leather chest plate, one torch, one boat, and a stone shovel.
View attachment 124401 View attachment 124402

EDIT: After multiple people talking to isa about trapping me and all that stuff he finally agreed to let me go. He did however say this before I left:
View attachment 124403
I want to thank you guys for posting these. This is the proof that Isa is nothing but a troll and deserves to be banned. Again, thank you.

I was also trapped by Isa_wolf, she left the door open so I went inside to look around. We obviously couldn't break/Do anything, but she trapped me in the toilet room. Unfortunately I don't have a screenshot, but Creattor may

Was the swearing not due to Isa trapping Nordic and darkdays?

No, It's because they (Nordic, and 1Creator) decided to stay in the town, when Isa was asking them to leave. Then Drayco, and tommyb decided to add to the drama. Isa was off for most of the time.

No, It's because they (Nordic, and 1Creator) decided to stay in the town, when Isa was asking them to leave. Then Drayco, and tommyb decided to add to the drama. Isa was off for most of the time.

I was also trapped by Isa_wolf, she left the door open so I went inside to look around. We obviously couldn't break/Do anything, but she trapped me in the toilet room. Unfortunately I don't have a screenshot, but Creattor may

There were 3 people there when Nordic and Creator went in.
Isa_Wolf, Drayco12, and tommyb4750. Isa was trying to get them out, everyone that saw the chat could tell you. She was telling them to get out, Drayco was doing something (I'm not sure), and tommy was spilling out homophobic slurs. I'm not saying she shouldn't be punished...as she was using caps for the longest time, but I'm trying to say that she didn't trap them (that time).

She did trap us, but the main offenses occured after that. Me and Creator were hopping around on trees, I jumped off the wall into the water and out of the town, but Creator was still on a tree. Drayco cut down all the trees (Per Isa's orders) and killed Creator by making him fall to his death. Drayco was also cursing wildly at us in caps at that time.

She did trap us, but the main offenses occured after that. Me and Creator were hopping around on trees, I jumped off the wall into the water and out of the town, but Creator was still on a tree. Drayco cut down all the trees (Per Isa's orders) and killed Creator by making him fall to his death. Drayco was also cursing wildly at us in caps at that time.

Ahh, ok. I take that back. Although, I didn't see Isa tell Drayco to chop the trees. :O
Probably missed it.

Back