• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Issues with mumble....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doneyhew

Hi doneyhew here, i'm having some trouble with the t9k mumble server. I can talk but not hear anyone talking. I know they are talking because the mouths are turning red, also my mic is plugged in properly and all that jazz. Also the volume button on my mic is turned all the way up. It might just be the mic itself, but if you have any problem shooting it would be very much appreciated :D

click configure > audio wizard > next and change your output device to your headphones or speakers

Make sure its stereo on headphones (if option is available cant remember last time I did this) because mono is just :thumbsdown:

Also shutting down you computer and turning it back on (The proper way to restart) might help then just turning off mumble.

go on your computer's sound configuration thingy. maybe the volume on your headset is lowered or muted, or maybe it's not the right one there too.

YEs it has the USB jack, and the mute button is there, but it isn't turned on. And the volume is all the way up. I just cant hear anyone, but i can talk. Also when i plug in earplugs i can hear. Maybe that explains something?

What operating system are you using? I have vista and had the same problem. If you do, right click the speaker icon in the bottom right corner of your screen along your taskbar, then click playback devices. Make sure you have speakers selected and that they are on by default.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back