It came! :D

ThaProfessor

400929_10150537995866488_724981487_11221498_858032473_n.jpg

Just assembled, taking it's first few steps in the world.

I actually have te 6950 version of that card you have in there. Also, Does your case not have cable management? Other than that, it looks very nice. WIth 1250W PSU OCing your CPU will be a little less trouble.

Lol your computer looks as bad as mine when it comes to cable management nice set up though. What case if that? I know its a HAF. Which one though? My guess is the 932.

1250W PSU? Haha, that's insane! 800W will run any gaming PC fine, but I guess whats been done is done.

1250W PSU? Haha, that's insane! 800W will run any gaming PC fine, but I guess whats been done is done.
When you overclock your CPU it takes in more watts. With that PSU, he won't have to consider how much the overclock will affect his power intake. (unless of course, he really really cares about his power usage) so all He'd have to do is find stable cooling.

Lol your computer looks as bad as mine when it comes to cable management nice set up though. What case if that? I know its a HAF. Which one though? My guess is the 932.
It looks alot like the 922 I have right next to me. His picture is kind of blurry, but they look much alike.

When you overclock your CPU it takes in more watts. With that PSU, he won't have to consider how much the overclock will affect his power intake. (unless of course, he really really cares about his power usage) so all He'd have to do is find stable cooling.

fwiw, you could run tri-SLI AND overclock with that thing.

... and run a raid 6.

Back