• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Items for the Spawn Store and Prices too [W.I.P.]

If you had to give a rough estimate how much would you sell blaze rods for at the current time?
Taking into account rarity and difficulty to get when blaze spawners were still around.

If you had to give a rough estimate how much would you sell blaze rods for at the current time?
Taking into account rarity and difficulty to get when blaze spawners were still around.

Not sure, wouldn't matter since he's might be making a place for all us to go to get some.

Before they were taken down, the ease of my town getting some (we had 2 side by side) I would have charged $1

I would charge a lot for raw fish as many people will want it to tame ocelots and because it is an absolute ass of a thing to get in any large quantity due to the natural boring hardness of fishing coupled with server lag making it even harder.
I would say about 4-8 credits per fish

:mad: Whaa...

...oh :D

Yeah, that sounds reasonable

Also (for the more OCD members of the community) could we have our credits rounded to the nearest dollar? There isn't a way (as far as I know) to do that ourselves.

:p
You could give a very small amount to a random player...

You could give a very small amount to a random player...
Minimum is 0.10 :p

Also, what if we just used gold? It's pretty rare, has limited uses compared to diamond, fortune picks don't affect it, and with the Nether gone, you can't farm it.

...Unless you had a giant pig farm during a thunderstorm; but does that really count as farming? I mean the likeliness of a pig being converted to a zombie pigman is very low.

There won't be any other currency for now.

Diamond is the only item convert-able to cash.

In future it may just be voting.

How about raw fish?
I would charge a lot for raw fish as many people will want it to tame ocelots and because it is an absolute ass of a thing to get in any large quantity due to the natural boring hardness of fishing coupled with server lag making it even harder.
I would say about 4-8 credits per fish

I've been charging 6 creds per fish but I've only had one bite (cwatididthar?).

Sold 6 fish at 36 creds to DarkPrime25 a few days ago. :p

There won't be any other currency for now.

Diamond is the only item convert-able to cash.

In future it may just be voting.
I read the last 2 sentences already when sonic said it. You don't need to remind me. As for the first sentence: I can live with just selling diamonds and voting. I was just pitching an idea. I don't doubt that this is unlikely to happen. I don't doubt that sonic has pretty much made up his mind. However, you are not him, and can't speak for him.

Minimum is 0.10 :p

I'd check myself but the server is down, so: I assume if you have 999.05 and you want to get rid of the .05, you could /money pay DOS622 1.05 and if you're lucky I could /money pay StTheo 1.00 back? :) See, I'm not sure if it's a minimum or if you can only transfer in multiples of 0.10.

I'd check myself but the server is down, so: I assume if you have 999.05 and you want to get rid of the .05, you could /money pay DOS622 1.05 and if you're lucky I could /money pay StTheo 1.00 back? :) See, I'm not sure if it's a minimum or if you can only transfer in multiples of 0.10.
Only multiples of 0.10.

Back