I've killed 2 dragons already in skyrim

:likeaboss:
Fun stuff.

I actually have a question: what should I do with the bones and scales? And which character is your favorite?

I've killed 4 so far, they're pretty easy if you level up Destruction and wield Fireball Staff + Wabbajack.

As for the scales, you can either sell them or keep them if you intend to get 100 Smithing and make Dragon armor.

Creeper said:
I've killed 4 so far, they're pretty easy if you level up Destruction and wield Fireball Staff + Wabbajack.

As for the scales, you can either sell them or keep them if you intend to get 100 Smithing and make Dragon armor.

And bones?

Is dragon armor good?

Beese said:
In the magical land of Tamriel, someone thought it would be a good idea to make glass into an armour, and surprisingly it works.

Until you get bashed with a warhammer and it shatters all over your body and you die from blood loss.

Yeah, genius idea lol

Until you get bashed with a warhammer and it shatters all over your body and you die from blood loss.

Yeah, genius idea lol
It's made out of special glass that doesn't break.

Look, there're Furries and Lizard People, Gods and Different Dimensions. And you're wondering why the best light armour is glass?

Just deal with it.

Beese said:
It's made out of special glass that doesn't break.

Look, there're Furries and Lizard People, Gods and Different Dimensions. And you're wondering why the best light armour is glass?

Just deal with it.

Ew furries.

Lol I use heavy armour anyways
fuck-that-bitch-yao-ming-l.png

Back