• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

iwangw98 stole 128 cookies from my chest

DOS622

I still have quite a few of the 3000 cookies left after the theft and eating some of them, but like with NomNom, that's not the point, the point is you're not meant to take stuff from people without asking. I have a farm there, he was welcome to harvest and replant, or he could have gone back to the NPC village at spawn if he was hungry.

He did give me 1 diamond earlier, as thanks for all the help I gave him since he was new to the server. I don't think that entitles him to subsequently take what he wants from me.

I gather from MetroidJunkie (who knows him from another server) that he's already banned - apparently he got banned for flying sometime after I logged off. I also know he stole after I logged off, because I was at Newbank and he said he was at the house halfway to the ToOT, and I could tell he went to my house via the nether which means he went to the ToOT first.

I don't get why the no stealing thing is so hard for people to comprehend. Rather than seeing people banned for stealing from me, I'd like some punitive damages from them like quite a bit more iron/diamonds than the items they stole were actually worth, to make up for the time I spent typing this.

I still have quite a few of the 3000 cookies left after the theft and eating some of them, but like with NomNom, that's not the point, the point is you're not meant to take stuff from people without asking. I have a farm there, he was welcome to harvest and replant, or he could have gone back to the NPC village at spawn if he was hungry.

He did give me 1 diamond earlier, as thanks for all the help I gave him since he was new to the server. I don't think that entitles him to subsequently take what he wants from me.

I gather from MetroidJunkie (who knows him from another server) that he's already banned - apparently he got banned for flying sometime after I logged off. I also know he stole after I logged off, because I was at Newbank and he said he was at the house halfway to the ToOT, and I could tell he went to my house via the nether which means he went to the ToOT first.

I don't get why the no stealing thing is so hard for people to comprehend. Rather than seeing people banned for stealing from me, I'd like some punitive damages from them like quite a bit more iron/diamonds than the items they stole were actually worth, to make up for the time I spent typing this.
Unfortunately the standing rule that theft in the Hinterlands will not be reimbursed is still in effect. However, I can ban the player for this if they are not already banned.

Back