Jackass Star Ryan Dunn, Killed in Car Accident.

Godlib has pointed out that instead of attempting to make a parrot I could have simply made an arrow directing you to my picture to the left.....

He doesn't look like much of a pirate parrot there.....So I give you this...

Snapshot_20090419_9.jpg

hahaha that's an awesome parrot! but how you have your eyes barely in the picture is extremely creepy... just sayin haha :cool:

edit: Godliberator likes this. <--- story of this thread

second edit: i could totally see squeebz saying "hello, poppet!" in that picture... hahaha just thought i'd reference a PIRATE movie :cool:

third edit (you mad?): saw this in the "recent activity" forum thing: Godliberator liked Squeebz's post in the thread Jackass Star Ryan Dunn, Killed in Car Accident..

<O ( ) w ^^^ Parrot

is it just me, or does it look like the parrot is flying? :o

hahaha that's an awesome parrot! but how you have your eyes barely in the picture is extremely creepy... just sayin haha :cool:

edit: Godliberator likes this. <--- story of this thread

second edit: i could totally see squeebz saying "hello, poppet!" in that picture... hahaha just thought i'd reference a PIRATE movie :cool:

third edit (you mad?): saw this in the "recent activity" forum thing: Godliberator liked Squeebz's post in the thread Jackass Star Ryan Dunn, Killed in Car Accident..

<O ( ) w ^^^ Parrot

is it just me, or does it look like the parrot is flying? :o

Totally flying........in pieces.

Back