• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Jaywalker9800-The church

jaywalker9800

well you walk in and there are rows of benchs going along the wall. All the way up aginst the back wall is a podiam for ministers and more.Then you have a glass roof for light and crosses on top of the church at the entrance and where the poldiam is.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 93
well you walk in and there are rows of benchs going along the wall. All the way up aginst the back wall is a podiam for ministers and more.Then you have a glass roof for light and crosses on top of the church at the entrance and where the poldiam is.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 92
  • Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 96
  • Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 91
Now it is the upgraded now it has a wall 5 high going all around it and it has a stone floor insted of dirt and it has it's very own secret dungen. I've also added a giant chandileer and accual beds and couches in every room, and this time i only had a few griefers lucky me they hardly did anything.

Attachments

• the castle.jpg
    the castle.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 99
  • the castle.jpg
    the castle.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 92
  • the castle.jpg
    the castle.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 103
It is a really mediam sized castle which i got from the music paraody "fallen kingdom".

Attachments

• The castle md.jpg
    The castle md.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 92
  • The castle md2.jpg
    The castle md2.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 99
  • The castle md3.jpg
    The castle md3.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 91
  • The castle md4.jpg
    The castle md4.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 96
Pretty good, maybe add some more detail like windows or a balcony or something, but other than that good work! c:

Back