• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

JerzeyCraft [WIP] Mumble Skin

JerzeyLegend

So with all this new mumble shenanigans going on, I decided to take a stab at skinning mumble.

Here it is:

H3sLkeE.png

It's still a work in progress, so please feel free to leave any feedback so that I make (sensible) changes.

Instructions:

Step 1.) Go here and then go to 'File' and 'Download'.

Step 2.) You should have downloaded a .rar file. If you have win-rar you can use that. if not, get win-rar. Open (double click) the .rar file.

Step 3.) Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Mumble

Step 4.) Drag the 'skins' folder from the .rar file into the 'Mumble' folder.

Step 5.) Start Mumble.

Step 6.) Go to Configure > Settings > User Interface > Skin > Browse and navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Mumble\skins and chose the 'JerzeyCraft.qss' file.

Step 7.) Press Ok or Apply.

Step 8.) Enjoy and leave some feedback.

:D

EDIT: I'm using this on Mumble9000 and I'm using inverted text.

Suggestion, I love the design and the idea of redstone block for online and offline. I however do not like how much the texture shows. The grass and dirt could have the opacity faded out a tad bit. This works extremely well for subreddits on reddit, marvelous example here.

Not extremely opacitated but enough to where it doesn't affect words in the chat in any aspect. Also the select option when moving over the options could turn to mossy cobblestone if possible if all the option undersides are cobble.

Back