• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

joreven

joreven

This is from Guest666. The building is 25 stories and 126 blocks tall, spanning from bedrock to ceiling.

buildingfront.png looking down.png looking up.png story1front.png story1inside.png story1side.png topofbuilding.png surfacelevelstoryinside.png skyview.png buildingcourtyard.png

Continue making these wonderful builds like this. I really enjoy marveling at them and good luck on your promotion :D

By the way, the server has a whole Guest667's room worth for you to do that ;)

Thanks guys.

I should point out that I deliberately left the building empty, though it did start out as a one-story, one-unit house for me (each story is composed of 6 units fused together at the moment). I ended up developing it as real estate that others could use to fit by themselves. You can have residences, offices, shops, hangouts, restaurants... You can even use more than one unit, one story, or both in your development. You name it, the building's got space for it.

All I need is access to water, really. I can do more, then.

Back