Kagerou Project Discussion

Kris

The Kagerou Project is a series of Vocaloid Songs, Manga, Light Novels, and soon to be anime depicting a pretty complex story line. I'm not going to say too much about it here, but if you're bored and feel like doing some digging, it's a really entertaining thing to occupy your time.

Lost Time Memory is my personal favorite out of the vocaloid songs.
There are about 15 of them, I think.
18ish chapters of Manga, and quite a few light novels. In any case the story is really nice, and the plot is pretty cool so yeah, discussion if anyone's willing to get into it.

Started the manga, and I must say, it is quite nice. Might begin listening to the Vocaloid songs soon, but most likely going to stick with the manga for now.

I realize that many vocaloid songs have long running stories between songs, but I didn't know this specific one had a manga, light novel, or an up and coming Anime! Thanks for this. I enjoyed the song when I first heard it and am definitely interested in looking into it's other mediums.

Frankly not a big fan of vocaloid music, since they tend to be excessively high pitched and sound too synthetic to my taste. But I'd look into this, it seems pretty cool.

*EDIT: I take it back, it doesn't seem pretty cool. Read the manga, I'm hooked. I need to know more. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT WHAT HAPPENS IS SHE DEAD DID SHE DIGITIZE HERSELF IS IT JUST AN AVATAR SHE IS CONTROLLING FROM A BEDRIDDEN VEGETATIVE STATE IS HER EYE POWER THE ABILITY TO WTF IDK WHEN IS THE RELEASE I NEED TO KNOW I NEED TO READ MORE>!>!>>!>>!>!!>!?!??!>!?>!?@>#?>!@#

Frankly not a big fan of vocaloid music, since they tend to be excessively high pitched and sound too synthetic to my taste. But I'd look into this, it seems pretty cool.

*EDIT: I take it back, it doesn't seem pretty cool. Read the manga, I'm hooked. I need to know more. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT WHAT HAPPENS IS SHE DEAD DID SHE DIGITIZE HERSELF IS IT JUST AN AVATAR SHE IS CONTROLLING FROM A BEDRIDDEN VEGETATIVE STATE IS HER EYE POWER THE ABILITY TO WTF IDK WHEN IS THE RELEASE I NEED TO KNOW I NEED TO READ MORE>!>!>>!>>!>!!>!?!??!>!?>!?@>#?>!@#
A lot of this stuff you aren't going to find in the manga for quite a bit, you must decipher the songs/read the novels.

If you want to know more about it, PM me and I'll share what I've dug up.

Ok so I watched this for the 2nd time and now I get it. I wasn't too keen on it as I didn't like Vocaloid music too much but only now, after watching it and reading the subs again did I understand the meaning of the song. And the mindfuck at the end.

I have recently been obsessed with the first song in the series: Artifical Enemy

And Outer Science

Back