• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

katphish's Analysis on Random, Seemingly Unexplainable Photos: Episode 1

katphish

or kARSUP, for short. My goal is to explain the unexplainable.

I've looked back through my older posts and suddenly noticed that one of my largest text walls that I have written on this forums is actually an analysis on the most craziest photo I have ever seen. Now, probably a lot of you know that I sometimes have a tendency of writing long-winded essays and paragraphs where I had originally meant to only make a short, to-the-point reply.

Anyway, I have decided to put this talent to use, and am hereby going to analyze and write essays on the most ridiculously stupid photos you can ever find on the interwebz. For a start, I'll go ahead and repost this random image that ConroD posted, on the thread "omgwtf please help?", along with my stupidly useless explanation.

--------------------------------------------------------------​

687474703a2f2f6c696b656170686f6269612e75732f696d616765732f383630332e6a7067

This image represents the major human perception of the spread of power in the world right now. The woman dressed in red appears to have one of the red suits from Star Trek, a small reference symbolizing how easily expendable 99% of the world can be.

Red also represents the blood of the people being shed with every passing day, and how family ancestry and nationalism is continuously encouraged in today's society. With the protests of last year, compounded with the individual deaths of many feared tyrants and leaders, it is clear that her attire represents that of a world that has experienced much bloodshed and war. Even though she may be obviously stronger than the midget in the yellow suit, she willingly is "walked" by the midget, almost as if she is a dog.

There is a certain sense of sexuality that can be observed in the woman wearing the red shirt, as her breasts are clearly showing and the upper portion of her thighs are clearly visible. This represents the current situation of the world, where even a slight reference to any of the female's sexually attractive organs can easily cause males to divert their full attention to the image or video at hand.

The woman in red wears a mohawk, symbolizing how today's youth is not willing to conform to mainstream society, and would rather have styles that reveal a sense of rebellion or open defiance. The spikes at the front are white, while the spikes at the back are black, symbolizing how Western powers (or white people) are right now thriving and are better off than many of the Sub-Saharan countries with poverty and anarchy in almost every place imaginable.

Note how the woman places her arms at the back, portraying a sense of not willing to show other's a sense of her power. The working and middle classes of today's world society will often choose to procrastinate and not show that they have "hands", or the ability to work, and even though some part of right arm is visible, there is not much shown to clearly indicate that she possesses a left arm. It may, or may not exist.

On the other hand, there is the subject matter of the yellow suited person seemingly needing the assistance of the woman with the dull red attire. In it's full actuality, one can never be certain of the gender of this person, although it is quite clear from her positioning at the picture at hand that she is clearly of the higher class. She or he, is the one percent.

At first glance, the appearance of the yellow person may appear completely ridiculous. However, it can soon be made clear that even though people may think that he or she is weak and helpless, he or she is the one under control. The holding of the leash proves that even though the less fortunate people may have the capability to overcome her, there is simply no willingness at the moment to do so.

Note certain aspects of the Yellow's (which is what I shall refer to him or her from here on forward) face. The blue mohawk, an imitation of the red woman's hairstyle. This is clearly a poor attempt at appearing to be similar to the majority of people and trying to achieve a sense of casualty with today's average bystander or commoner. The mohawk being blue represents water. As you probably know, water is one of the main resources that possibly all living creatures on Earth need for survival. The implication of this image is that the Yellow has all the resources and supplies of our current global economy, and completely under control.

The rectangular glasses. This represents a sense of order, with a rectangle having 4 sides and each with 90 degree angles. However, it soon becomes clear that the rectangle is not completely rigid. The edges are, in fact, rounded. This represents how major companies that specialize in mass production of their products will often cut corners, never delivering products of a one hundred percent authentic quality.

The glasses suggest that the Yellow does not have a full sense of vision, and this portrays how today's world powers are often short-sighted and do not necessarily know what is about to happen in the future. It is clear from how the Yellow looks: glasses, wheelchair, and short stature, that the current people dealing with the highest levels of power clearly are not invincible. However, even as they look helpless, the red woman that represents the middle and lower classes is willing to follow.

Finally, the single most important detail of the image that can be gathered is in that of the wheelchair. At first glance, it may appear as though the Yellow is sitting, needing the assistance of the Red Woman in order to be able to move around. However, it is clear that this is all an act. The Yellow is, in all it's actuality, standing.

She does not appear to be sitting at all, but dragging the wheelchair behind her, in this is the most outrageous thing that can possibly be said for the Yellow. The fact that she does not require the assistance whatsoever of the Red Woman, but is willing to deceive her into believing that her help is needed. The false sense of charity being experienced by the Red Woman is what still powers on the evil corporations and corrupt governments of various societies in the world.

One must realize, that even though it may appear that the Yellow is completely helpless, she is in full control of the situation, and literally has a leash on the Red Woman. It is clear from this picture, that the subjects are protesting the situation of world affairs at the current moment, and we must take their message to heart.

This image is a pure masterpiece, and I would like to recognize it's excellence and quality not only in it's clever metaphors and hidden messages, but the artistic qualities itself and it's political message.

Before you simply post a lazy "TL;DR", at least try and read a couple paragraphs to get a sense of my trolling. Also, if you want another photo analyzed you can put a link to it as a comment :p

For my next episode I will be looking at the subliminal aspects of this photo:

unexplainable+picture+4.jpg

Back