Kids Sing Portal "Still Alive."

Eh. I love the song, but the slightly off-key choir spoils it for me.

Heck, I couldn't probably do any better, but my two cents.

...Actually, I can do better....
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED
Check YouTube soon, broheems!

Eh. I love the song, but the slightly off-key choir spoils it for me.

Heck, I couldn't probably do any better, but my two cents.

...Actually, I can do better....
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED
Check YouTube soon, broheems!
oh god.....
*hides in nuclear sound proof bunker*

Can you play guitar? No.
Can you sing? No.
Are you a Pyro? No.

Come back when you are all three, and then you can make outlandish statements like this. Kthxbai. ;)
Wait..
Are you emo? no
Do you own a Pikachu nintendo 64? no
Do you have a epic voice? no(ish)
Do you have amazing hair? no

Come back when you have these and then I shall let you burn me, but until then my emoness is still fire proof. >=D

Wait..
Are you emo? no
Do you own a Pikachu nintendo 64? no
Do you have a epic voice? no(ish)
Do you have amazing hair? no

Come back when you have these and then I shall let you burn me, but until then my emoness is still fire proof. >=D
Am I an emo? Why would I want to be, lol? (Can't tell if trolling or just somewhat provocative)
Do you own a Pikachu Nintendo 64? No. Why would I need one? I'm a Pyro. We use computers, and sometimes Xbox's.
Do you have an epic voice? Yes. And fix'd.
Do you have amazing hair? Bitch, you have not seen my hair.

I have these. I don't need an effin' Nintendo 64. They aren't fireproof. I will burn you. In fact, I already have. Space-time-continuum-mastery FTFW

Am I an emo? Why would I want to be, lol? (Can't tell if trolling or just somewhat provocative)
Do you own a Pikachu Nintendo 64? No. Why would I need one? I'm a Pyro. We use computers, and sometimes Xbox's.
Do you have an epic voice? Yes. And fix'd.
Do you have amazing hair? Bitch, you have not seen my hair.

I have these. I don't need an effin' Nintendo 64. They aren't fireproof. I will burn you. In fact, I already have. Space-time-continuum-mastery FTFW
I posted my rap time continuum mastery down on you in the guide to being cool thread. ;P

Back