• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Kiyomi - Japanese-Themed Town - Application Thread

[1] Minecraft master, Aridim:p
[2]unfortunatly yes only took my 20 min cause lacar has to make it like 3 pages long -.-
[3]NOPElol jk ya
[4]Minecraft whats that? I though i was playing Kirby's Dreamland 4 >:O
[5]Ya I like mexican culture.
[6]Give me all your diamonds...or just let me build a house :D
[7]I've met like everyone..I think...>.> <.<

[1] Minecraft master, Aridim:p
[2]unfortunatly yes only took my 20 min cause lacar has to make it like 3 pages long -.-
[3]NOPElol jk ya
[4]Minecraft whats that? I though i was playing Kirby's Dreamland 4 >:O
[5]Ya I like mexican culture.
[6]Give me all your diamonds...or just let me build a house :D
[7]I've met like everyone..I think...>.> <.<

Hi there aridim. You are already part of our conversation (and the town). Yet despite that, I find it funny how you still don't satisfy the initial requrements. Please go back and read the Charter. :p

I'm serious though. There's a system in place that serves as proof that you read over the charter at least minimally.

Hi there aridim. You are already part of our conversation (and the town). Yet despite that, I find it funny how you still don't satisfy the initial requrements. Please go back and read the Charter. :p

I'm serious though. There's a system in place that serves as proof that you read over the charter at least minimally.
are you freaking kidding me.....UUUUGGGH ya lacar i read it...-.-

Bump,

'Cause we are still here, we still have plans for growth, and we are still accepting applications.

[1] eliteaustin
[2] Yes
[3] Yes
[4] Well, this is my first server i have ever played on in minecraft. I got on in 1.5 and met lacar1601 and we made an epic friendship. We lived in Waffleville and one day i just stoped playing on this server and move to another but i missed this server so thats why im back.
[5] I like the building style they use.
[6] Teamwork
[7] Yes, Lacar1601

[1] eliteaustin
[2] Yes
[3] Yes
[4] Well, this is my first server i have ever played on in minecraft. I got on in 1.5 and met lacar1601 and we made an epic friendship. We lived in Waffleville and one day i just stoped playing on this server and move to another but i missed this server so thats why im back.
[6] Teamwork
[7] Yes, Lacar1601

Hey Austin, good to see you are taking interest in our town.
You satisfy all requirements except the second one requiring you to read the charter. The charter has a built in system that "proves" that you read and understood it at least minimally. Please go back and read carefully to find out what is required of you. It's not too hard, I promise ;)

We look forward to inviting you into our private conversation.

In the meantime, you should start your hunt to fulfill the 5 diamond tribute and make your way to town.

[1] eliteaustin
[2] Yes and Heian Palace,Philosoraptor
[3] Yes
[6] Teamwork
[7] Yes, Lacar1601

[1] eliteaustin
[2] Yes and Heian Palace,Philosoraptor
[3] Yes
[6] Teamwork
[7] Yes, Lacar1601

You satisfy the requirements and have been invited to our private conversation. Be sure to come to town and help the community in any way you can so that you increase trust.

What are the coords? I want to see this beautiful looking town.
As I said a while back
so i ventured off to find it. (with the help of an admin)
2012-06-20_18.15.20.png

When I arrived there.... AMAZING!
2012-06-20_18.24.56.png

Stitch (i have one wallpaper quality ;) )
DAznF.jpg

Want these photos plus more? Then click this amazing link

so here you go you two. <3
Quite a fine town you have there
oh pretty, you should post more screenshots of the town.

OP is now updated with coordinates and directions. Look for them under the picture. We look forward to giving you a tour of the town. :)
Here! Please show me..

Due to recent events I will publically make available a copy of your town. Pm me for details.

Back