• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

konflakes' Game Giveaway Contest Thingy 2

konflakes

HURPA DURPA KONFLAKES KERPFLAKES DERP DERP DER DER DERP. I HAZ DERP NURPS.

Ok, free Saints Row 3 up for grabs. I hope this works though.
I bought the latest thq humble bundle, and being the idiot that I am, I paid 6 USD for it and received a copy of Saints Row 3 with it along with the other games in the bundle. Now, I am offering the spare Saints Row 3 to you guys, for free! Just kidding, I will need your souls. Nope, just kidding, I just need a vial of your blood. Yes. Seriously.

Now get to sending me those vials of blood and while you're at it, choose a number between 1 and 1000. The closest number, and of course, the person who sends me his or her blood, will win the prize.

Also note that I am not sure if this will even work because I'll be giving you the steam redemption key that Humble Bundle gives. So add me on Steam if you haven't already or I won't enter you into the contest. Yes, you will have to add me before I announce the winners. Fyi, I THINK, I think, just think, that I may be called konflakes on steam as well. Hmm... maybe. Cos' I'm lonely... with no friends... alone... in this world... alone... So very lonely...

Deadline : Sunday 3pm GMT (That's Sunday 11pm for me.)

@Konflakes

Well that is very good, I don't want to take too much of you time though, so I will let you get back to your super awesome contest game giveaway thingy number two. I will be sure to catch you around though.

Why is this blood? NO! I ALREAY HAVE THE GAME THATS DISCUGSTIONG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Back