• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Lack of builders online @ 8pm EST

Mudcrab_Warrior

Hey guys,

So far tonight, i can't see any builders+ online, so the griefers are running wild. I understand if people can't be online at whatever time for whatever reason, but maybe an increase in builders might help? Just a suggestion, as i don't like watching peoples hard work be destroyed by some adolescent teen.

Cheers,

Mud.

Hey guys,

So far tonight, i can't see any builders+ online, so the griefers are running wild. I understand if people can't be online at whatever time for whatever reason, but maybe an increase in builders might help? Just a suggestion, as i don't like watching peoples hard work be destroyed by some adolescent teen.

Cheers,

Mud.

You know what's fun, when you're online by yourself as a builder and the kids get out of school.
Fun times.

Since I've joined I've seen a pretty big increase in builders to be honest Mud, I'm trying my best
to get online and stay connected but to no avail as I'm having some issues with instability at the moment.

Cheers mate and I know how you feel.

My experience is, you can take several ways to reduce risk and damages from griefers:

1) Build barriers and walls around your design
2) hide your design when its under construction
3) increase the amount of bricks used
4) build platforms full of bricks below your design (low lv griefers only destroy ground level or 2, 3 bricks above)
5) repair your design constantly

We all know how you feel:)

Take screenshots of griefers and get their username (Hold Tab to see a list of players in the room), users who grief can be investigated if there isn't a builder in the server at the time.

If you can Private Message the username of the griefer to me that would be great as I keep a record, it's very handy to reference back to oh and make sure to post in the thread below with the image of the user committing the act.

Click me to report a griefer!

Most of the time the best help we receive is from you guys, so help us help you :D

Cheers

Back