League of Legends Thread

*Dances* wooo! page 99!

have a relevant pic:
attachment.php

Lately, the only time I've been playing is between 2-5 am EST. People are more than welcome to play with me if they're on.

I've stopped playing ranked pretty much altogether. This is because I tend to switch from champ to champ, which usually ends up with me being skilled with no one and forgetting how to play the last champ. My only good champ right now is Viktor, whom nobody ever seems to play (but is the most goddamn powerful mage out there, Lich Bane hits like a kick in the balls in the late game).

meh I'm on a "break" it got to the point where certain people were ruining arams for me so I stopped. I might play a few game here and there but life is too damn short to get my jimmies rustled over a stupid video game.

also that braum/ jinx skin :D

I just re-downloaded league and plan to play it with some other friends, but if anyone actually wants to play with me, or just needs another player on your team, hit me up on facebook or something.

First three placement matches have been terrible, its either during the game I make good ideas and my team then starts to make bad ones, or I make very bad mechanical plays and my team fails to carry my poor play. Either way I personally have been making too many mistakes than I normally make. Bad nid game, bad ez game, bad luc game.

Back