• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Leaving t9k...

Im_Life

It's that time for me to leave t9k maybe for good.... College payments are coming up and I need to stay clear of gaming for a while.

I'm not gonna bore you with my sob story so I'll keep this short. I was introduced to Team9000 by my irl friend nobler3con who showed me minecraft classic server on his laptop. So I joined and I had some good times, I was generally a quiet guy, saying a few things occasionally. but I met great people and I felt a part of a community. But all good times have to come to an end. I was banned once on classic, took a short hiatus. Banned myself twice (griefed the bowser sprite in classic because yolo) and 3 on minecraft 1.0 server and took a hiatus and came back to theo's server.

That's my t9k story...

But reason for leaving is that I've got college funds to pay off and another reason is that I lost motivation to play minecraft... don't know why but everytime I want to go on t9k minecraft I want to build something then 5 minutes later I'm bored out of my damn skull. It doesn't feel like the previous minecraft. It's pretty much what filtershark said... "I don't feel welcome anymore". I know it has to do with the popularity with minecraft classic. and speaking of popular I know many people will just ignore this post and forget about me... but those people who do care and stuck with me all this time (who know who you are)... I thank you personally.

So ya that's it pretty much.... I'll come by and visit once and a while but I'm taking a tech support college course in January and I'm really excited.
And during in my spare time I'll continue on my stop motion animations which I started since 2007. But I lost most interest for gaming and I'll go back to making stop motion animations.

Feel free to check out my stop motions or not... I don't really care.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI9sFCXooL8iSQxGyiS04RA/videos

That's all I have to say.... peace out guys.

-Broken_skyraper
-inkblowout
-ImLIfe

Please do stop by once and a while. Though I do not know you too well, I am grateful that you have spent your time with us here in Team9000. See ya and good luck :D

ah I remember you back in the day, broken (your new name I didn't recognize)

Well mate It was interesting to say in the least while you were here but you are doing the right thing by taking life into your own hands. Sometimes gaming isn't always the best thing and if you are losing interest there is no shame in that at all. Also minecraft is only interesting to some people, I personally love kerbal space program but it isn't everyone's cup of tea.

Well enough small talk (I have been doing a lot of informal/ formal writing lately haven't I). I wish you the very best of luck on your journey through life.

(I moved this over from your double post :p)

Thanks for the support guys. I'm currently struggling with the college payments. and going through depression currently ( My uncle passed away but I try to make the best out of it and I'm fighting out of it so that's okay I guess.)

And Although I'm bored of gaming and minecraft in general. And when I saw the comments on this, I've thought about it and I've decided I'll give the team9000 community another chance. When my fees are paid off in mid october I'll pop by in mumble once and a while.
but I'll say this...

But it just angers me that people like me has devoted to this community for 2 years only to be kicked in the nuts and tossed away like a pair of old socks.

Fees are paid off and getting my security license soon so I'll continue going back to tk9's minecraft server (just to hang out, not gonna play) when I have time.

Back