Leaving Team 9000 For a While...

ARC360

Hello all i will be leaving t9k :( ... In classic i seen as "out-dated" or "a bad builder" in other people's eyes... and I have been having serous graphics card issues. i still have not got one and i have been trying to get one since October and it seems i may never get one due to conflicts and having a low budget. Maybe when all this gets resolved i maybe back later on like in a month or two.

Hello all i will be leaving t9k :( ... In classic i seen as "out-dated" or "a bad builder" in other people's eyes... and I have been having serous graphics card issues. i still have not got one and i have been trying to get one since October and it seems i may never get one due to conflicts and having a low budget. Maybe when all this gets resolved i maybe back later on like in a month or two.
We will miss you! Hope to see you in the future! :D

Also...you can always stay on the forums!

tumblr_ly2lg37Wkn1qin26e.jpg

Back