Legos

so the plural of Lego is Lego?
Yes, much like the plural of sheep is sheep.

Although generally, I'll say 'Lego bricks'or 'bricks of Lego'or 'pieces of Lego',as a fair portion of my 10,000,000 pieces of Lego aren't conventional bricks.

Years of dedication, begged birthday gifts, fortune, shrewdness, and imagination.
I can bathe in my Lego if I want.
:O All I do with my lego is...let it sit around in a pile of other legos, all built precisely to original specifications, and let it rot away and let no one touch it. I've got at least 3 Star Destroyers, A Republic Gunship, various ancient Lego City sets, various Star Wars Republic-and-Droid sets, and random birthday gifts...I also really wanted a Lego Death Star when I saw them for sale at the UK Windsor Legoland...but 10000 pounds is VEEEEERRRRRRRRYYYY pricey by Hong Kong Standards. (That's around a hundred and twenty three thousand...Enough to buy two apartments and turn them into a connected 'house')

:O All I do with my lego is...let it sit around in a pile of other legos, all built precisely to original specifications, and let it rot away and let no one touch it. I've got at least 3 Star Destroyers, A Republic Gunship, various ancient Lego City sets, various Star Wars Republic-and-Droid sets, and random birthday gifts...I also really wanted a Lego Death Star when I saw them for sale at the UK Windsor Legoland...but 10000 pounds is VEEEEERRRRRRRRYYYY pricey by Hong Kong Standards. (That's around a hundred and twenty three thousand...Enough to buy two apartments and turn them into a connected 'house')
Ditto. Star Wars Lego is the best... Although the licensing makes it more expensive than normal Lego.
And they are not 'legos'. They are 'Lego bricks'.

Duplo is Lego. However, it is shit Lego.
Quatro (like Duplo, except even more basic) should be vehemed.
Duplo? I LOVE Duplo!
ferrero_duplo2_enl.JPG

My favorite Praline! <3

Back