• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

lern (cool->builder)

lern

Hello, guys! This is lern logging in. Some of you may know me by my earlier account. Now, the henceforth presented object was built by aformentioned earlier account. It had about 50 hours, and 40-50k bricks deleted and about 30-40k bricks placed. This here mega project took 30 hrs, and, calculated, took about 12k bricks. The project, is, as some of you may hear me being hyped about. Woodman's stage (Mega man 2), Not as a pixel art, but as a tile-art. This stage, is virtually that- A carbon tile-copy of Woodman's stage. And because woodman's stage is split into 27 set 'packs', and I want to present 3 versions of the stage (Once from the fourth wall, once as a first person, and once, as presented in the original megaman 2 (For references of the built set), I decided I'd spare you about 81 pictures and just give you a 6 minute presentation of why those 30 hrs should earn me a promotion. Also, read the description for more things I'd like to note as well as credit to additional people who helped me space the project- However, I desire credit where it is due- I am the ONLY person, who actually worked on the actual stage, and did ALL of this, without the help of 'hacks', 'cheats', 'third party software', or 'clients', such as the common WoM user. This was very difficult and was fun. Enjoy the next six minutes! Perhaps you would like to enjoy some fine apropriate woodman theme with it? Well here you go!
(Project)
(Theme song)

Enjoy! This took a LOT of hard work!

Also, yes, I am the builder. If you check the history of the bricks you will see a different name, but that other user is me.

I don't like bumping but this'se been pushed back to page 4 and I'd like my project to be seen by the general public, Admin or not.

And again, page 5. Not that I doubt the admins will read it, but, again, I'd like this project to earn some fame. <3

Was this built on team9000? I haven't seen it, but it looks awesome from the video :O

Cool15. I built it there... Like, by now, begun building a month ago. Didn't I say cool15? Oh well. Go check it out ig an' then promote me :D

Back