Let's get ConroD to PAX East 2013!!!

JerzeyLegend

Conrod will not be able to attend PAX East 2013.

The amount below is waiting to be refunded or moved towards another member.

Vorsprung has suggested Gurw, who lives in Canda, and would be significantly cheaper to get to PAX.

If you would like to see him show up, or would like to nominate someone else, let me know. It's really up to the people who have donated so far, what I do with THEIR money, but if others would like to give, we can pick someone new.

**UPDATES**

Total: ~$124.37 because fees.

Motorkat $111
Newspapercrane $13.37 <--- I see what you did there.

idk if i am, i don't have any tickets bought, airline, hotel or pax. my personal life right now is up in the air and not sure where i will be even next weekend.

I think we are going to wind up sponsoring one person who can't go to PAX per year, or at least we hope to.

Also taco, even if it was $1. It's the thought that counts. Instead of getting that one game, help ConroD go to PAX.

Honestly if I knew how much Christmas was going to cost me, I'd be able to help. But I haven't even made a list yet.

Jerzey posts in this thread. Therefore I shall ask Jerzey for Minecraft Survival stuff here. Jerzey, could you fix perms in bastion for the rail station? I can't use buttons there.

Back