Chiba's Let's Play

I'd like to know if anyone wants either more, or less, commentary from me in these videos. :)
More! I like your voice in my opinion. My voice is a bit deep and slightly raspy, and I don't like it, I find a bit.... Weird. I always wished I had a more high pitched voice like yours, but I guess I must stay with what I have. XD

Also, it is not a very common thing for me to find a female commentary voice in a let's play....

More! I like your voice in my opinion. My voice is a bit deep and slightly raspy, and I don't like it, I find a bit.... Weird. I always wished I had a more high pitched voice like yours, but I guess I must stay with what I have. XD

Also, it is not a very common thing for me to find a female commentary voice in a let's play....
Actually, I want to hear what your voice sounds like. The way you described it, it doesn't seem so bad.

Actually, I want to hear what your voice sounds like. The way you described it, it doesn't seem so bad.
I'm not sure if it sounds bad to other people because I ussually don't see them covering their ears in pain, but I just find it strange sounding. :confused: Anyway, maybe you'll hear my voice one day. XD

How 'bout you three (thee_pro, Pixiel, Chiba) do some Super Smash Bros. Brawl matches against each other? I'd love to see that.

How 'bout you three (thee_pro, Pixiel, Chiba) do some Super Smash Bros. Brawl matches against each other? I'd love to see that.

Why not just do a tournament online? People add each other to their friend roster, play against each other, and bam?

Wii emulators are a pain for a few reasons. It has nothing to do with whether or not my computer's crap or not. Wii emulators require numerous programs to even get working, plus they devour computer resources worse than Minecraft. There have been reports of people who have updated computers having framerate issues with Wii emulators. It's the same with Gamecube emulators. The list of consoles I can do goes as follows:

NES
SNES
Nintendo 64
Gameboy
Gameboy Advanced
Genesis
Dreamcast^
Playstation
PS2*
Xbox*
Xbox 360*
PC*

^ = More testing needed.
* = Depends on if I have the game or not.

Wii emulators are a pain for a few reasons. It has nothing to do with whether or not my computer's crap or not. Wii emulators require numerous programs to even get working, plus they devour computer resources worse than Minecraft. There have been reports of people who have updated computers having framerate issues with Wii emulators. It's the same with Gamecube emulators. The list of consoles I can do goes as follows:

NES
SNES
Nintendo 64
Gameboy
Gameboy Advanced
Genesis
Dreamcast^
Playstation
PS2*
Xbox*
Xbox 360*
PC*

^ = More testing needed.
* = Depends on if I have the game or not.

Dreamcast emulators are just a pain. But then again, im not sure if I can run 6th gen consoles (my PC can run modern games like Portal 2, Garry's Mod. And I have Crazy Taxi off of steam, which is for dreamcast)

Due to me being a derp (a la getting distracted by Terraria), One episode of spyro and an episode of Gex will be done today. Tommorrow, the normal schedule will resume.

Back