Chiba's Let's Play

Yay depression!

Apologizes for the delays. Life has been kicking my ass. Currently working on several things at once, some video related, others not. IF things go the way I want them to, there will soon be consistent updates with multiple different things on the channel. This way, if you aren't interested in one of the things, you have options. Personally, I've been toying around with the idea of having 3 active series(? Would you even call them a series? I mean it's a series of videos, so.... maybe?) as that sounds like the easiest to maintain while keeping a good amount of variety. 2 of them are set in stone (Spyro, and a requested game), but the third one is still up in the air. I might make it a series of videos where I attempt to get good at a game, as that's kinda sounds fun, but I know not everyone likes stuff like that. Might bring back the challenge runs of games, as that's always a treat, imo. We'll see.

Maybe both. Have 4 series going and stress myself out with an increased workload. lol

Yay depression!

Apologizes for the delays. Life has been kicking my ass. Currently working on several things at once, some video related, others not. IF things go the way I want them to, there will soon be consistent updates with multiple different things on the channel. This way, if you aren't interested in one of the things, you have options. Personally, I've been toying around with the idea of having 3 active series(? Would you even call them a series? I mean it's a series of videos, so.... maybe?) as that sounds like the easiest to maintain while keeping a good amount of variety. 2 of them are set in stone (Spyro, and a requested game), but the third one is still up in the air. I might make it a series of videos where I attempt to get good at a game, as that's kinda sounds fun, but I know not everyone likes stuff like that. Might bring back the challenge runs of games, as that's always a treat, imo. We'll see.

Maybe both. Have 4 series going and stress myself out with an increased workload. lol
So..... Uh...

Several mental breakdowns, and absolutely nerve-destroying events later....

I'm back. For whatever it's worth. My sister has finally moved out. Peace has returned to my home, more-or-less. To be honest, part of me wanted to drop this whole thing, because of the constant issues and delays. However, last night, I realized how much I actually want to do this. I like the idea of being an entertainer (although how entertaining I am is up for debate). I like sharing the games I love with other people, and I love having people share their favorite games with me. If you honestly don't give a damn anymore, or never did, I can't say I blame you. All these delays have been ridiculous, and doesn't do much for the "I like being an entertainer" shtick. However, I'm at a better place now, and can honestly focus a lot more than I used to be able to. If you're willing to give me another chance to see just how good I can do this, thank you. I will do my best from now on to make sure that chance isn't wasted.

I'm going to restart Spyro and do it the justice it deserves. Sorry if this annoys some people, but it's an important series to me, and I want it to be worth watching (and consistent. >.>). I also want to make more discussion oriented videos, the first of which will likely come out after E3. I might start another series as well, to give options to people. I want only 2 to go on at a time, if possible. I also wanna bring back the challenge series I did for Halo 1. It's still one of the most fun things I've recorded, and I want to do more of them. I'm open to ideas here.

tl;dr: Hi. I have crippling depression and issues, but hey. I can record games and commentate over it, so there's that. And that's what I'm gonna do.

So..... Uh...

Several mental breakdowns, and absolutely nerve-destroying events later....

I'm back. For whatever it's worth. My sister has finally moved out. Peace has returned to my home, more-or-less. To be honest, part of me wanted to drop this whole thing, because of the constant issues and delays. However, last night, I realized how much I actually want to do this. I like the idea of being an entertainer (although how entertaining I am is up for debate). I like sharing the games I love with other people, and I love having people share their favorite games with me. If you honestly don't give a damn anymore, or never did, I can't say I blame you. All these delays have been ridiculous, and doesn't do much for the "I like being an entertainer" shtick. However, I'm at a better place now, and can honestly focus a lot more than I used to be able to. If you're willing to give me another chance to see just how good I can do this, thank you. I will do my best from now on to make sure that chance isn't wasted.

I'm going to restart Spyro and do it the justice it deserves. Sorry if this annoys some people, but it's an important series to me, and I want it to be worth watching (and consistent. >.>). I also want to make more discussion oriented videos, the first of which will likely come out after E3. I might start another series as well, to give options to people. I want only 2 to go on at a time, if possible. I also wanna bring back the challenge series I did for Halo 1. It's still one of the most fun things I've recorded, and I want to do more of them. I'm open to ideas here.

tl;dr: Hi. I have crippling depression and issues, but hey. I can record games and commentate over it, so there's that. And that's what I'm gonna do.
Good to hear you're back! I can't wait to see the content you put out in the future!! Go you amazing koala!!:giggle:

Ha, look at this NeRd, playing games that have a significant meaning to him, especially regarding childhood memories. Heccin d0rK, enjoying himself in a heartwarming adventure with dragon dads and their weird son.

Back