Life Goals. What are yours?

My goal is to graduate from Florida State University with a Master's Degree, get a moderately high paying job (enough to get me into the upper class, or at least close to being in the upper class), have a great house, and have a family. All of this, while NEVER forgetting my love for gaming.

My goal is to graduate from Florida State University with a Master's Degree, get a moderately high paying job (enough to get me into the upper class, or at least close to being in the upper class), have a great house, and have a family. All of this, while NEVER forgetting my love for gaming.
Y u post so you block mah elaborate funny post ;_;

Well, I think we all just want to be be rockstars.
Yeah, I'd like to have a brand new house on an episode of Cribs, with a giant bathroom (big enough for me to play baseball in) with a king-size tub big enough for ten (plus me) in it.
Also, make sure that the roof has a place to put my big black jet that has a bathroom in it. Also, I want a credit rating so good that I can have a credit card that's got no limit.

Also, I'll be sure to join the mile-high club at thirty-seven thousand feet.

Back to being a rockstar. I would like a new tour bus full of old guitars, and one of those stars on Hollywood Boulevard.

I'm planning on living in a hilltop house, and I'll own fifteen cars. I'm going to make sure that all the girls come easy, and the drugs come cheap. Also, I'll refuse to eat so I won't get fat. Me and my buddies, we'll hang out in the coolest bars.

I will also be like Elvis. But maybe without the tassles. Of course, with all this fame, I'll need to hire eight body guards to beat up assholes.

Above all, I'll get a key to the Playboy mansion, front door please.
Crack.PNG

I want to first make it through high school. Then i want to make it through university. I would like to have a career in animation or game designing. Thats what i am aiming for currently.

Finish University, buy an apartment, get married, settle down, find a room in my house, buy an alienware desktop, put it in that room, game hardcore, find a job.

Live the Kay-ceh life~

Idunno, still looking for a purpose in life over here.
I suppose:
- Graduate from university
- Invent/discover random stuff
- Pioneer a new type of gameplay
- Be the oldest T9K member still regularly online (Yes, me in 30 years' time)
- Derp around

Get a House/Apartment/Place to Live.
Buy a dog.
Go back to college for more Computer Science, plus English.
Get my dream car (At some point)
Buy a horse.
Have kids? o.O
Make a lot of money.

Wow... That quite literally mirrors my goals.
Well, I graduated high school. Have been to college once. Am engaged (date for union undecided.)
Lived with their parents now living with my parents. I went PA -> NE -> PA. Staying in PA cause there isn't crap in NE. Don't make enough money right now to do shit. So yup. Those are my lame goals. Very simple more of them easy to attain.

Err accept the horse part lol...
I keep hitting like instead of reply. Anyways, I've always loved horses. I've ridden western mostly. Very little experience with english, I didn't like it much so I don't worry about it. I want a pleasure horse for western. I've taken riding lesson. I've been told I'm a nature. I've wanted one since I was a really little kid.

Well, I think we all just want to be be rockstars.
Yeah, I'd like to have a brand new house on an episode of Cribs, with a giant bathroom (big enough for me to play baseball in) with a king-size tub big enough for ten (plus me) in it.
Also, make sure that the roof has a place to put my big black jet that has a bathroom in it. Also, I want a credit rating so good that I can have a credit card that's got no limit.

Also, I'll be sure to join the mile-high club at thirty-seven thousand feet.

Back to being a rockstar. I would like a new tour bus full of old guitars, and one of those stars on Hollywood Boulevard.

I'm planning on living in a hilltop house, and I'll own fifteen cars. I'm going to make sure that all the girls come easy, and the drugs come cheap. Also, I'll refuse to eat so I won't get fat. Me and my buddies, we'll hang out in the coolest bars.

I will also be like Elvis. But maybe without the tassles. Of course, with all this fame, I'll need to hire eight body guards to beat up assholes.

Above all, I'll get a key to the Playboy mansion, front door please.

I'm gonna trade my life for fotune and fame,
I might even cut my hair and change my name.

Back