Looking for an MMO team

Cheese7710

I really want to get back into MMO's, but I have no friends on them. Like, I have the game Fiesta, but I'm a loner on there...if anyone would like to join me or has a good MMO to play, I may consider getting it.

Here's a list of currently played MMO's by the community. Please contribute by commenting your MMO, your in-game name, and other info, such as character level and class.

Title Team9000 Name In-Game Name *Server*(if applicable)

Fiesta (When Lvl 20 or above, please include what craft you specialize in.)
Cheese7710 (Drakenwing) *Legel* [Lvl 20 CleverFighter], Plans on making a guild, Can craft Potions and one other undecided object

Vindictus
MotorKat (???)

Path of Exile
Anaxo (???)

Never again since Lich King, never...again... Although MMOs in general I play World of Tanks and a few people on here grind out the League of Legends matches :).

I started playing Path of Exile a couple weeks ago :eek: It's an amazingly addicting game.

Also, if anyone wants to start a posse on Fiesta, I'm on the newest server

My name is Drakenwing

Bring nachos and puppies.

I am waiting for the minecraft reboot to die down a bit and I will introduce a new game for us to get into. It will be a big hit if enough people give it a go.

Eh, I might join in. Every MMO I've played I've gone in solo and they started to suck pretty quick. A group might make a welcome change to that.

Eh, I might join in. Every MMO I've played I've gone in solo and they started to suck pretty quick. A group might make a welcome change to that.
That's my idea. If anyone wants to join me, just add me (Drakenwing) on the Legel server.

Right now, I'm just playing Fiesta, but if there are more groups, I'll be on more.

The point of an MMO is group gameplay. They can be very boring if you're on your own. I played LoTRO for several years. Was part of one of the best kins on the server getting several server firsts. Then people started leaving due to real life issues and the kin fell apart and ever since I haven't really played.

Find a group. Have fun. If you get bored, move on.

Okay, so I got an idea for this:

I will make a list at the top of this post. I will make a list of MMO's, Who Plays them, and their in-game name. I'll use me as an example:

Fiesta
Cheese7710 (Drakenwing) *Legel*
Blue is the title, green is their Team9000 name, and purple is their in-game name. I can include character level, class,and more also

I put a couple of posted ones to help others grasp the concept, but if you want me to add yours, I recommend putting it in a list for me to post.

Okay, so I got an idea for this:

I will make a list at the top of this post. I will make a list of MMO's, Who Plays them, and their in-game name. I'll use me as an example:

Fiesta
Cheese7710 (Drakenwing)
Blue is the title, green is their Team9000 name, and purple is their in-game name. I can include character level, class,and more also

I put a couple of posted ones to help others grasp the concept, but if you want me to add yours, I recommend putting it in a list for me to post.
If you're going to do this, it might be beneficial to have a server color since quite a few MMOs have differing servers and they don't always overlap.

I'm really lookin for some FIesta buddies. I'm gonna try to sell this guy 50 Geranium for the cost of what I need for a guild.

I used to be an avid goer in the MMO genre. As of now, however, the only two 'true' mmos I still play are TF2, and Spiral Knights. I keep quitting every other game I play, mainly because the grind begins to bore me to tears, and there's only so much 'meta breaking' games allow nowadays.

I used to be an avid goer in the MMO genre. As of now, however, the only two 'true' mmos I still play are TF2, and Spiral Knights. I keep quitting every other game I play, mainly because the grind begins to bore me to tears, and there's only so much 'meta breaking' games allow nowadays.
...TF2 ain't an MMO, I don't know what even you're thinking there.

As for me I don't really play MMOs...the only one I've touched any time recently was Elsword, and even then, I burnt myself out on that months ago and haven't gotten back into it yet.

...TF2 ain't an MMO, I don't know what even you're thinking there.

As for me I don't really play MMOs...the only one I've touched any time recently was Elsword, and even then, I burnt myself out on that months ago and haven't gotten back into it yet.
I define any game that specifically designed to be played with multiple people over an internet connection as an MMO.

It's a very loose definition.

Back