• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

LTS Town: Lufenia

Welcome to you Mario. I'd like to mention that the building with the wood, kind of a "hobo hut" would fit quite well next to my house in Lufenia... just an idea.

Hi im squueker01 and I am fairly new to minecraft. I have never been part of any previous towns, but I love the idea of being part of a minecraft community and I am very eager to join one and help build some awesome things. I still work on smaller scaled things but would be willing to build whatever the town needs or wants! I'm always watching tutorials and learning how to build the next best thing or a special item that adds just the right touch to my new build. Once again I am new but I am eager to learn and contribute. Here are a few things I have built since my joining of minecraft. My log cabin, http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd315/squueker01/2013-04-26_222703_zps42e91e1e.png
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd315/squueker01/2013-04-26_222722_zpsf596d745.png
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd315/squueker01/2013-04-26_224233_zpse99f09bf.png
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd315/squueker01/2013-04-26_224252_zps664b77c2.png
A fountain I learned how to make,
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd315/squueker01/2013-04-26_225348_zps41fb1903.png

Thank you for the chance! If you do accept I will learn how to do so much more and be a contributing member to your town! :)

Ehhh i will give you a shot. You seem to be a nice girl and you seem to follow the rules pretty well.

Accepted :D

Name: Zahldar

Experience: This is my first survival world with T9K, so I wasn't part of any older towns or maps. However, I did start and do maintain the [practically deserted] Resort in the current world.

My goal: to help improve the town and help other players. Also, have some fun with other people.

Convenient build pictures so you can judge my build-level before accepting me:

[collapse]
QzeKh9k.jpg
This is the Town Hall of the Resort.
IIpiNgw.jpg
Above build in my creative world.
HQR0tCv.jpg
A newer project.

I would like to apply for Lufenia. I've liked being in the towns that Bored has started because most, if not all, of the people in his towns are always cool and helpful and nice and I've always feel at home.

I'm not good at filling out applications so bare with me.

My past minecraft experiences are: Been playing Minecraft since 2011. I was in Maridia and Sabastian in previous SMP worlds.

I'm not that good at building but I am a good helper when help is needed around the town.

I would like to apply for Lufenia. I've liked being in the towns that Bored has started because most, if not all, of the people in his towns are always cool and helpful and nice and I've always feel at home.

I'm not good at filling out applications so bare with me.

My past minecraft experiences are: Been playing Minecraft since 2011. I was in Maridia and Sabastian in previous SMP worlds.

I'm not that good at building but I am a good helper when help is needed around the town.

Announcing the opening of the furnace! Lufenia's premiere VIP Club!
Come to the ever-majestic furnace! All your friends are talking about it!
This scenic club is in close proximity to the famous Airship and the elegant Bored Manor!
VISIT TODAY!!
*Foxzm is not allowed*
2013-04-30_18.45.00.png

the only issue is, how do you get up it with out making a derpy looking dirt pillar and no sacrificing yourself to the fire, and if you dont want to waste fire resistance potions (pina coladas ^_^)
If you like pina coladas. Or how ever that song goes >.> Also tsh, xec, nordic, and a bit of fox are responsible for the awesome stove club that I have come to enjoy after smelting some iron ^.^

Name: BMWAce
Experience: I am currently level 6. Proof of 1337 skills:
xp.png
My goal: To steal and destroy everything in the town of Lufenia-

Edit: Csi insists that I make a serious application.

Experience: Been playing minecraft for nearly two and a half years now- decided to join the t9k community's survival too. Been on LTS for a few months now, nothing wrong yet- what more do you want from me?
My goal: Community of the town, doood.

Name: BMWAce
Experience: I am currently level 6. Proof of 1337 skills:
View attachment 139380
My goal: To steal and destroy everything in the town of Lufenia-

Edit: Csi insists that I make a serious application.

Experience: Been playing minecraft for nearly two and a half years now- decided to join the t9k community's survival too. Been on LTS for a few months now, nothing wrong yet- what more do you want from me?
My goal: Community of the town, doood.

Hey. I'm Spedve. I'd like to be in Lufenia and stuff. Having a secondary home that's not literally at the edge of the map (hermit) would be pretty neat. I plan on opening The Happy Mask Shop once I can get my hands on some mob heads (not in Survival yet minus Wither Head). I won't steal, get drunk, or be a dick. I would also like my house in Lufenia to be sort of concealed and out of the open if possible. If not, don't sweat it. I can [shudders] adapt. I was the town prior to this but never got the hang of things during 1.2.5. I'm starting to get pretty active on LTS, as much as possible really, I get busy.

Thanks for considering me!

Hey. I'm Spedve. I'd like to be in Lufenia and stuff. Having a secondary home that's not literally at the edge of the map (hermit) would be pretty neat. I plan on opening The Happy Mask Shop once I can get my hands on some mob heads (not in Survival yet minus Wither Head). I won't steal, get drunk, or be a dick. I would also like my house in Lufenia to be sort of concealed and out of the open if possible. If not, don't sweat it. I can [shudders] adapt. I was the town prior to this but never got the hang of things during 1.2.5. I'm starting to get pretty active on LTS, as much as possible really, I get busy.

Thanks for considering me!
Vouch

Back