Ludum Dare 21 has started!

im3nuron

If you don't know what Ludum Dare is. it is where indie game developers have 48 hours to make a game that has to stick to the theme theme that they announce when the competition starts. At the end of the 48 hours they get judged and one game wins! This years theme is "Escape" and i can't wait to see the games to come out of this round.

Here is some info about it:

The Competition is the familiar “make a game in 48 hours solo competition” that Ludum Dare is known for. Specific details can be found below. After the competition ends, participants are given 2 weeks to play and rate games created by their peers. After those 2 weeks, winners are announced.

The Jam is the new “relaxed” Ludum Dare. It was created to make Ludum Dare even more inclusive. You can work in a team, borrow assets from your other projects, or do things that would normally be against the rules. You also get one extra day, giving you up to 72 hours to submit an entry. This is helpful for those times real life gets in the way, or for games that need just a bit more time to become something great. Jam entries aren’t rated, but as a participant in the Jam, you get a vote in the competition!
source: Ludum Dare official website

P.S. Also, from what i read, I think :notchface: is making an entry aswell.

Read more about it Here and you can always play the games that they enter when the competition is over!

I love this contest :3
Together witht the 4k one :3
Video game contests are awesome :3

I use ":3" too much
:3

Back