• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Lzice - Builder to Engineer

Lzice

Hello Nice admins ;)

Ok so I get it, its hard to be an engineer and not many people get it. but i thought at least I could start then I can just add to it till I get it :rolleyes:

Here is some of my work as builder so far:

This is the hint to the secret room i built. The hint was also pretty secret:
31.png

And the clue...
32.png

and the room:
33.png
34.png

A tunnel I added to the roads on the new guest102
b1.png

Since I had the space, a castle I build on 102
b9.png
c1.png
c2.png

Entrance to my project on cool21
e1.png

e2.png

Other entrance/volcano (the hole in it goes to the centre of the project below)
v1.png
v2.png

And finally...
The project
This screenshot doesn't do it justice, and I haven't got one that does. It is a lava sphere underground that has about 4200 blocks on its surface and covers over 20k blocks.
just under a third of the blocks were removed by a cuboid (thanks guys!) the rest by hand.
e3.png

I guess I'll be the first to inform you that the promotion from Builder to Engineer is not based off of builds. At this point, the best thing you can do is to be on mumble, help people in game, and generally be seen around acting responsible and professional.

It'll take some time, as the staff begins to get to know you and trust you. But be patient, good things come to those who wait.

Your builds are very fancy, that's a given. But as terghan said, they have little if not no influence on being promoted to engineer. Best thing you can do for now is jump on mumble, and follow terghan's advice. :)

Back