Magic Robot wearing a suit.

Zennai

Greetings, to anyone and everyone who registers my existence. I have participated in T9K survival shenanigans for a year now, and deemed it odd that I had yet to make a single post. I suspect that those of you who play on the survival server would know who I am, if otherwise, I just haven't been loud enough.

In case I haven't been loud enough, you'll find me on weekends either managing Sanctuary_Fortress, or making deliveries to nooblets for prices where "rip off" is an appropriate term. Do not expect me on classic soon. Or possibly ever.

If further introduction is necessary, I enjoy my fair share of games, giant robots, regular sized robots, redstone mechanics, erected dispensers, programming, or basically everything that says "technology." Note right now that this does not include ponies, and never will. I have a tongue-in-cheek witty sense of humor, and one big case of apathy. Anything that sounds like an insult is not likely to be one. As well, I'm sillier than I may project myself to be.

TL;DR: Go read a book. Then use your newly focused attention span and read the above paragraphs.

I hope to enjoy my time here! Let there be lulz.

Ohai thar, and welcome to the t9k forums! I hope you'll enjoy your time posting here, as we do tend to talk about more than just things related to minecraft. Do keep an eye out for the brony brigade, as they can fly in at a moment's notice.

Oh, feel free to come hang out on game nights. Things can get pretty fun while being in mumble and slaughtering each other.

288ca68.jpg

I am a robot with knowledge of the arcane that hopes to make a good image with a suit. Fear me. And my Jack o' Lanterns.

Greetings, to anyone and everyone who registers my existence. I have participated in T9K survival shenanigans for a year now, and deemed it odd that I had yet to make a single post. I suspect that those of you who play on the survival server would know who I am, if otherwise, I just haven't been loud enough.

In case I haven't been loud enough, you'll find me on weekends either managing Sanctuary_Fortress, or making deliveries to nooblets for prices where "rip off" is an appropriate term. Do not expect me on classic soon. Or possibly ever.

If further introduction is necessary, I enjoy my fair share of games, giant robots, regular sized robots, redstone mechanics, erected dispensers, programming, or basically everything that says "technology." Note right now that this does not include ponies, and never will. I have a tongue-in-cheek witty sense of humor, and one big case of apathy. Anything that sounds like an insult is not likely to be one. As well, I'm sillier than I may project myself to be.

TL;DR: Go read a book. Then use your newly focused attention span and read the above paragraphs.

Nano-nano and shazzbat to you, my Survival-oriented compadre! Sadly, I be one of those people who haven't noticed you on Survival, but it's probably because I was busy 'mirin my own awesome.
My name is Vorsprung, and I like the cut o' ya jib, matey.

Welcome to Team9000, where Woot don't write no checks and the Pyro's the sex!

Considering you haven't been here much, I'll give you some pointers.
Step 1: You cut a hole in the box.
Step 2: Don't post a picture of your willy on the Blogs bit, unless you're really hung. (Lolnopenoteven.)
Step 3: When entering the General Chatter bit in the Forums, like all of BugDave's posts.
Step 4: If you want to play a game other than Minecraft, play TF2. With me. Actually, do what you want.
Step 5: Remember to make sure your undies are on back to front.
Step 6: The Goggles are not an innuendo.
Step 7: Don't get clicky on the Wiki.
Step 8: The Chat's phat, and I'm a bit of a prat.
Step 9: Stay away from the MLP. (Reverse psychology, perhaps? Perhaps. Per-haps.)

And remember, two rights don't make a left, and like my posts already.

Vor-diddly-vors-prungy-ung.

Hi Zennai, I am mcfar!

I hope you enjoy Team9000 and don't forget to pop on mumble or chat and see what we are doing/playing/eating/viewing!

That is all.

What happens when see what I fear? That's like... double fear.

Here's what I fear
I fucking love this show :) i basically grrew up with it :)

Anyways welcome to team9000 :) i am the one and only Camevil :)

Welcome to Team9000 Zennai! Your existence is now known mwhahahaha!!! Feel free to drop by mumble and hit up some of our game nights when ya have a chance to really make your presence known :p.

Welcome to Team9000 Zennai! My name is DarkPrime25 and I like to-WAIT A MINUTE. Oh yeah, I already know who you are! HA! We live in the same Minecraft city, same city in real life...this is wonderful! Now I can write many weird things on your profile page and then at school the next day you will probably kill me with a spork or something.
Not only will you suffer from my Bronyness at school, but NOW you will suffer from the Bronies on T9k!

Attachments

• happyjoy.gif
    happyjoy.gif
    140.2 KB · Views: 102
Back