• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Magicka

I feel that random dying is a much more integral part of the game than weapons are. The weapon effects are mostly just extra and you don't need them at all to win. Taking out something like that just so you keep an item that doesn't actually make the game anymore fun is just, well, dumb im my opinion.

There's a few items in the game that I think are a lot of fun.

Trying to keep Gram all the way through the game until u get to the dragon with all the random destruction comes to mind most. And then you have some of the extremely useful unique items like the knife of counter striking, Aristo-Staff, Vlad's Gauntlet, Staff of Deflection, and the m60 just to name the most memorable items

random dying is one of the best part of this game however the fact there's nothing u can do to prevent ctd from instantly deleting you from the game gets old. There's no frantically trying to react, it wasn't caused by miss casting a spell or accidentally crossing beams or anything that results in funny and entertaining deaths. It's instant and your dead.

Also this spell was added to the game as a add-on and a joke and was not originally intended to be a part of the story line.

Overall i think CTD causes more frustration then humor. If no one else agrees that is playing so be it just putting the suggestion out.

There's a few items in the game that I think are a lot of fun.

Trying to keep Gram all the way through the game until u get to the dragon with all the random destruction comes to mind most. And then you have some of the extremely useful unique items like the knife of counter striking, Aristo-Staff, Vlad's Gauntlet, Staff of Deflection, and the m60 just to name the most memorable items

random dying is one of the best part of this game however the fact there's nothing u can do to prevent ctd from instantly deleting you from the game gets old. There's no frantically trying to react, it wasn't caused by miss casting a spell or accidentally crossing beams or anything that results in funny and entertaining deaths. It's instant and your dead.

Also this spell was added to the game as a add-on and a joke and was not originally intended to be a part of the story line.

Overall i think CTD causes more frustration then humor. If no one else agrees that is playing so be it just putting the suggestion out.
I guess I see your point, though really, if you aren't specifically going for the achievement with Gram, it's fun to mess around with the weapons but I've found that they take a lot out of the game, specifically the m60.

Well I'm free most of the day and possibly night (Friday night is usually semi-busy, atleast for a slow hotel like 4-5 rooms at my shift...) I agree to the no use of CTD, the random deaths from that are just annoying imo, atleast with crossing beams, meteors, etc. you have giant explosions that results in awesome hilarity while CTD just....well.....boring........

someone start throwing out specific times and we'll nail something down.

Still working on a way to host more then 4 people in one game if we cant do this and have enough people maybe we can get 2 games going and have a race to beat the game or something.

someone start throwing out specific times and we'll nail something down.

Still working on a way to host more then 4 people in one game if we cant do this and have enough people maybe we can get 2 games going and have a race to beat the game or something.
I was gonna suggest this since I also want to play! I'll be able to stream too in a fair quality if everything plays out correctly!

I was not because I was apparently moving that day and will no longer be able to play probably since the internet connection at my new location is very, very bad. Sigh.

Back