• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Major grief and theft by nobler3con in Newbank

canacona

When I logged in today i found my house is blown, all of my chests are gone and all items are destroyed by lava.
2015-01-14_17.21.06.png
2015-01-14_17.21.19.png
2015-01-14_17.21.26.png
2015-01-14_17.21.30.png
2015-01-14_17.21.39.png
I think ImLIfe took the nuggets by accident, dont ban him

Edit: Just realized that he destroyed the whole Newbank. (all houses, the tower on the hill, the welcome center, the big farm...) I will put screenshots of this too if you want.

I don't recall where else I said it, but I'll add it here.

Mountainboy's Stables (Near Spawn and TheGurw's Church) have been burnt to the ground.

The halfway house to oxytower is, likewise, burnt to the ground.

Wow. That's not what I remember of Noblerecon. He used to be cool. Wonder what the deal is...

Also, Gurdwara of Gurw was one of my favorite churches that I ever built. Sad to see that it's been burned...

Wow. That's not what I remember of Noblerecon. He used to be cool. Wonder what the deal is...

Not sure if you're considering this when you say that: https://www.team9000.net/threads/sttheos-vanilla-server.26548/page-62#post-373595 (look at that post of yours and the one after it).

Also, Gurdwara of Gurw was one of my favorite churches that I ever built. Sad to see that it's been burned...

Just like the nether rail, I thought this was supposed to be protected from grief??

Back