• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Major Griefing by sfbizercer

Nutshell1

All my chests in my home were destroyed. All my villagers were killed. Many redstone contraptions destroyed. I logged in to find all my stuffon the ground, all of it despawned i couldnt find chests fast enough to replace it.

It happened approximated 15 minutes before this post.

Many screenshots of prism logs:
There's too many files, so here's an album on imgur.
http://imgur.com/a/aR2hI#0

So if my chests were broken and my stuff wasnt stolen just despawned, will i get my stuff back? There's absolutely no way for me to tell exactly how much i lost. The sorter alone probably had over 200 stacks of different materials, and the chests had a variety of misc stuff.

is there a reason he wasnt permabanned? He's logged into the server now, what's going to stop him from raiding my house again?

Dude I fucked up, I'm not perfect, i'm sure your not a special little angel who does nothing wrong. I wasn't able to do /rules and I never checked spawn or the website so I didn't know. I'm not that much of an asshat to go back and do it again. Do you meet people before you slam the fuck out of them? You never even tried to see if I was the kind of person who would do that again, and ding-ding, i'm not. If Chiba didn't ban me, then so be it, if he wants to, he can, I did something wrong, i'm sorry. I don't even think the worst of people would do that twice. You also cursed at me multiple times and went full rage just because of a mistake. Major griefing would be destroying your whole house, I broke like 20 chests. If you waited a little to talk to me about it, you would have seen that I have good morality and I did that not knowing the rules, who would play, make an account, and type what i'm right now if I had those intentions. Anyways, do what you will.

the fact that you would literally walk into some random guys house and break all his chests is reason enough. Not knowing the rules doesnt exempt you from following them

edit: and when i confronted you about it, you said "that's how i raid." That's the kind of thing that actually made me want to rebump this post.

He wasn't banned, because I completely spaced out on doing so.

sfbizercer, if you would have read the signs at spawn, and did what they said, you would have know this. You have one last chance.

Back