Marching band stuff

Marsh653

Sorry was just having a moment of "Holy shit It's my senior year next year!" So it came with a marching band remittance and I wanted to share my High School's marching band show with you all from our finals at our second competition.

I hope you enjoy and yes I am in fact the big guy in the middle of the shot in the second song's intro.

Also if you are a band nerd or have ever been by all means be willing to post your show from the year you were in if it's in the youtube data base.

I heard we might get a show called "Computer versus man" next year and it sounds epic.

I was always an orchestra guy... but we did do a lot of full orchestra stuff (orch + band).

ahhh I see. See you never tell us these things it seems. So your a gamer, a musician, and a computer nerd? Anything else? /me takes out notepad

EWWWWW about face marching....so unprofessional and detrimental to the sound of the music...

Edit: well only a bit of about face marching, but still....

I never did much but robotics, mathletes, and the "engineering academy" thing my school had. The engineering thing just let me see the NASA Dryden center a few times that's like 30 mins away from here, and got me easy credits and was actually fun xD Oh I forgot to mention that they let us design a way to make our very ugly school slightly less ugly. It's scary that they'd let a bunch of kids do that xD

our school was so disorganized we didn't even have band until my senior year but i still managed to play trumpet in middle school

If anyone wants a tour of boeings nasa(specifically international space station) division, get me to houston and i shall hook you up ;-)

(malinax's NASADryden comment inspired this tangent comment.)

If anyone wants a tour of boeings nasa(specifically international space station) division, get me to houston and i shall hook you up ;-)

(malinax's NASADryden comment inspired this tangent comment.)

I'd consider the offer if I could even get myself to Houston xD

Back