• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Mazzle

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to have to disagree with this ban.
If that's a bannable offense (I haven't seen the clip but I'm almost positive it's surf_egypt), then almost every single admin here is guilty. Whenever surf_egypt is visited half the server is at that button pressing it at the expense of the other half.

Coming from you, Robster, who was harassing the hell out of a kid 20 minutes after you posted this, I can say that Mazzle was twofold the better admin than you.

No sir I had every right with that kid to kick him because he would not stop using his microphone after I said that talking underage over the microphone was a bad idea.

As for Mazzle, I can comfortably say that if you ask people on the server he WAS pushing it too much.

Talking underage on the microphone was a bad idea? Maybe my memory's going out on me, but I believe the terms you used were:

*G* The Robster : I don't like little ****ers on their mic

*G* The Robster : I'm already in a bad mood

As I was copying this, my console logs shifted and the rest got deleted. Bad timing, I suppose. However, the rest involved you threatening him (which you know as well as I were empty threats, as a gold admin you did nothing more than kick him, which is all the disciplinary power you and I are given).

Right after he kept mocking me with "HAHA U GOT PWNED BY A 11 YEAR OLD" and he kept using his mic anyway so I did what I had to.

If you feel that there are additional problems, those can be posted in a separate thread. This decision is final, i am not going to change my mind.

You weren't there ok? Butt out of it.

And I made a typo when I meant to say "Underage Microphones are a RULE" I accidentally said admins instead of Microphones so I'm not giving you the satisfaction.

While I recognized twenty seconds after the fact you probably meant to say microphones, I then said the way you went about solving the problem was entirely inappropriate for an admin, and if you think otherwise, there's something wrong with your perspective of admin responsibility, Robster.

And alright, Wooty. Your word is law :p

i dont like what yall did to mazzle i know he did push it alot but he put it to a vote "should i stop" and the mojority sayed no so they didint care

Unfortunately, he was just acting in a manner that I felt to be inappropriate for a responsible admin. Based on the way he dealt with the problem (not even specifying what he was talking about in the vote, just "should_i_stop?"), I have decided that he is not the kind of person I would like to be administrating on my server.

This post is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back