• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

MC 1.8 craked server?

No, and we never will.
Besides the fact that an offline-mode server would condone piracy (which we don't), it is also a massive security vulnerability.

Speak for yourself. I get along quite well socially, thank you very much.

Seriously though, piracy is bad and you should be ashamed of yourself for not buying the game.
Although I don't condone piracy, sometimes it's the only way a person may be able to obtain a game, whether it be because one has no finances online or lacks the ability to travel to a store to get a key code. You shouldn't condemn someone based on nothing but a presumption.

Although I don't condone piracy, sometimes it's the only way a person may be able to obtain a game, whether it be because one has no finances online or lacks the ability to travel to a store to get a key code. You shouldn't condemn someone based on nothing but a presumption.
10/10 this guy is some kid with no money...

Who else would have 'i farted' as their status?

Don't care and neither do the police, can't get a game legally? Because you're broke or underage? Piracy isn't the answer (with one exception: I personally don't mind if the company has not made the game available in your country....taco has a bad history with I wanna say Valve).

Don't care and neither do the police, can't get a game legally? Because you're broke or underage? Piracy isn't the answer (with one exception: I personally don't mind if the company has not made the game available in your country....taco has a bad history with I wanna say Valve).
Circumstances like that are subjective. I personally think that if you don't have the money, then that's on you. Face the risk and consequences.

Just like with anything, piracy is simply a means to an end, if you decide to buy it, you're down x amount of money, if you decide to pirate it, the risks are there for that too.

Nothing comes without a price.

Speak for yourself. I get along quite well socially, thank you very much.

Seriously though, piracy is bad and you should be ashamed of yourself for not buying the game.

My most memorable experience with playing pirated games was way back when Black & White came out. Being young and having no money I downloaded the game illegally. It worked almost perfectly except for stuttering sound in cut scenes. Guess what? I liked the game so much I went out and bought it legally :D. Many hours of fun.

My point being, if you like something enough to want it you should be willing to pay a fair price for it.

My most memorable experience with playing pirated games was way back when Black & White came out. Being young and having no money I downloaded the game illegally. It worked almost perfectly except for stuttering sound in cut scenes. Guess what? I liked the game so much I went out and bought it legally :D. Many hours of fun.

My point being, if you like something enough to want it you should be willing to pay a fair price for it.
Piracy for the intent of trying out a game before deciding whether to buy it is a grey area in my personal morals. If you go out and buy the game because you like it, or stop playing it (and probably delete it/throw it away), I'm somewhat OK with that.

But keeping the game without paying for it? That's wrong.

Piracy for the intent of trying out a game before deciding whether to buy it is a grey area in my personal morals. If you go out and buy the game because you like it, or stop playing it (and probably delete it/throw it away), I'm somewhat OK with that.

But keeping the game without paying for it? That's wrong.

I dunno, I think with digital products, if it's something you'd never buy even if you had the money spare, then technically you're not depriving the producer of anything. And if the products are any good then it's going to encourage people to buy them by virtue of it being good.

Also this.

Since I can afford stuff now I don't pirate anything. It's much easier than the hassles of piracy. Or so I've heard.

<_<
>_>

Back