• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

[MC] Lioncloud Isles Thread

StTheo

(copying/pasting Gurw's fine work)

This thread is for everything related to the City of Lioncloud Isles on the Minecraft Server. Please feel free to post announcements, requests, info, questions, anything related to the City of Lioncloud Isles. In the near future, this post will contain information directly related to the city such as player shops, current build projects, and various other relevant things.

Hinterlands Portal Location:
2015-03-25_22.48.13.png

2015-03-25_22.48.22.png

2015-03-25_22.48.28.png

[collapse=Applications for Residents (Open)]

Applications for residents are closed until at least 3 players are appointed to the City Council.

If you wish to be whitelisted in the city, please follow the following application format. NOTE: Members of the Team9000 Community who have played for longer than 1 year do not need to have a reference! Only new members need to have a player vouch for them.

RESIDENT APPLICATION
IGN (case-sensitive):
Length of Time in the Community:
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On (if applicable, See Here for a list of official maps):
Member to Vouch for You (if you've been here less than a year):
[/collapse]

[collapse=City Council Applications (Open - Still Need Head Minister)]
Players interested can apply with the form at the bottom of this spoiler, or any resident can nominate any other resident.

This is not a position of power. Rather, this is just to keep the city looking relatively organized and visually appealing. You will not be able to tell players what kind of house they can build - but make the suggestion that perhaps a shop should go in the "market" area with all the other shops, for example. Or if a player wants to have a large area assigned to build something like a dragon or giant mansion, the city council can ask to see the plans first before assigning an area.

We the Administration do not wish to see any drama or fighting over plots and the like. What the Council says is not final, if a player does not like the response received, the Admins can and will step in to make final decisions.

We do not want to limit the creativity of the players or the freedom enjoyed in the other cities - but as this is a custom world, we'd like to see more of a cooperative city build than the mish-mash of randomness that exists in the other two cities.

Council Members will get a prefix of [SPC] affixed to their IGN.

The Administration reserves the right to hire and fire council members as they see fit and/or dissolve the council if it proves to cause too much controversy. All Council positions can have multiple players filling the position at any given moment. Members are expected to discuss all major plans with the rest of the council. Membership is voluntary and members can resign at any time provided they notify the Admins.

If you wish to apply for a position on the City Council, please use the following format:
COUNCIL APPLICATION
IGN:
Position Requested:
Time with Team9000:

Current Council Positions Available:
Head Minister (settles disputes among the Council and is responsible for the overall layout of the city)
Transport Minister (plans roads and rails with the rest of the Council to facilitate quick travel around the city)
Residential Minister (plans the layout and look of residential areas with the Transport Minister and Head Minister)
Commercial Minister (plans the layout of commercial areas with the Transport Minister and Head Minister)
Arts Minister (assists players with building fancy structures and helps beautify the landscape with flowers and other decorations)
[/collapse]

Current Council Members:
Head Ministers:
Transport Ministers: DOS622
Residential Ministers: Redb0x, corrupteddevil
Commercial Ministers: firestorm114
Arts Ministers: rsmv2you, mountainboy965

Current Residents:
Tsysin
rsmv2you
mountainboy965
firestorm114
Redb0x
DutchCheese
DOS622
Constructor345
corrupteddevil
ChrisTheRPGamer
Ekgladiator

I'd like to actually play now considering I've maxed on rs and have time for something else. :p

COUNCIL APPLICATION
IGN: rsmv2you
Position Requested:Arts Minister
Time with Team9000: Longer than mountainboys dick

To put it here so once we get 3 it gets approved.

IGN (case-sensitive): rsmv2you
Length of Time in the Community: 4 years
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On : The latest one idk

COUNCIL APPLICATION
IGN: mountainboy965
Position Requested: Arts Minister (I thought it was fun last time!)
Time with Team9000: Longer than my dick.

COUNCIL APPLICATION
position requested: commercial minister
IGN (case-sensitive): firestorm114
Length of Time in the Community: i don't know exactly but it come from a long time (2011)
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On : the curent one + clasic server

COUNCIL APPLICATION
IGN: Redb0x
Position Requested: Residential minister sounds rad. Might have a shot.
Time with Team9000: Since 2011. Pretty long.

Also throw me down for a normal residential spot for when 3 get approved.

RESIDENT APPLICATION (Once there are 3 ministers of course)
IGN (case-sensitive): DutchCheese
Length of Time in the Community: Something something size of my dick? 4 years or something
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On: The last one

I'd love to be in the council but timezones are a evil, so I'll pass
Can I apply for City Mascot?

RESIDENT APPLICATION (Once there are 3 ministers of course)
IGN (case-sensitive): DutchCheese
Length of Time in the Community: Something something size of my dick? 4 years or something
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On: The last one

I'd love to be in the council but timezones are a evil, so I'll pass
Can I apply for City Mascot?

Co- Social Secretaries?

COUNCIL APPLICATION
IGN: mountainboy965
Position Requested: Arts Minister (I thought it was fun last time!)
Time with Team9000: Longer than my dick.
Didn't work: "Failed to add new members: Unable to resolve the names mountainboy965"

Everyone else was added, though.

Didn't work: "Failed to add new members: Unable to resolve the names mountainboy965"

Everyone else was added, though.

Oh that's right.... lol. I forgot.... My name is actually "Gurw"

EDIT: I think it's been at least 1 month now. I should prolly change my name now.... to St_Theo

Oh that's right.... lol. I forgot.... My name is actually "Gurw"

EDIT: I think it's been at least 1 month now. I should prolly change my name now.... to St_Theo
Added "Gurw" to the city. It's stored by uuid, so you can call yourself whatever you want to.

I'd like to nominate Tsysin as head minister, I hope he doesn't mind :)

As for me:

COUNCIL APPLICATION
IGN: DOS622
Position Requested: Transport Minister
Time with Team9000: 3-4 years

I'm not sure how much I'll be around, but I'm interested in doing transport stuff. I'd be happy to not be the only person in this position. If I am appointed to this position, I promise:
- communication: I would probably post plans here as I did when I built that one rail in Serpent's Pass
- more above-ground rails like the one linked to above: underground rails aren't the best way to get an idea of what's around you, and we don't have to worry about hostile mobs, we just need fences to keep farm animals off the rails

As for me:

COUNCIL APPLICATION
IGN: DOS622
Position Requested: Transport Minister
Time with Team9000: 3-4 years

I'm not sure how much I'll be around, but I'm interested in doing transport stuff. I'd be happy to not be the only person in this position. If I am appointed to this position, I promise:
- communication: I would probably post plans here as I did when I built that one rail in Serpent's Pass
- more above-ground rails like the one linked to above: underground rails aren't the best way to get an idea of what's around you, and we don't have to worry about hostile mobs, we just need fences to keep farm animals off the rails

Did i hear monorail?

I've given this lots of thought and while I'm honored, and I've enjoyed working with RSMV making suggestions for the map, I'll likely politely decline. My thoughts are while I like the map and the potential, I hate to start over on a map that has no resources.

My personal preference would be to create a protected town area in the hitherlands where there are ore, spawners, resources, and a more vanilla experience. To get SP where it was at required a significant investment of time and material that was diverted from our original hitherlands base and donations from people like DOS and Mounty. While I have to honestly say some of my most favorite builds ever were in SP (house/base and airship) . The lack of resources and the need to make farms that incurred substantial time and effort was noteworthy, I'm honestly not sure I'm willing to invest that much time and effort again if the system isn't supportive.

Not sure if this makes sense, but after playing the last map for a bit, this has made me seek out a more vanilla experience as I find my playing style better complimented by it.

(When you have approved 3 mighty council members)

RESIDENT APPLICATION:
IGN: Constructor345
Length of time in community: 3 years roughly
Last Server: 1.5?
Member to vouch for you:..........

COUNCIL APPLICATION
IGN: corrupteddevil
Position Requested: Residential Minister (If it's open)
Time with Team9000: For-fucking-ever.

Oh, dear. I seem to be applying for the same position as RedBox. Guess it's a regular old head to head. Red V Devil

(When you have approved 3 mighty council members)

RESIDENT APPLICATION:
IGN: Constructor345
Length of time in community: 3 years roughly
Last Server: 1.5?
Member to vouch for you:..........
COUNCIL APPLICATION
IGN: corrupteddevil
Position Requested: Residential Minister (If it's open)
Time with Team9000: For-fucking-ever.

Oh, dear. I seem to be applying for the same position as RedBox. Guess it's a regular old head to head. Red V Devil
Added

Back