• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

[MC] Newbank Thread

TheGurw

This thread is for everything related to the City of Newbank on the Minecraft Server. Please feel free to post announcements, requests, info, questions, anything related to the City of Newbank. In the near future, this post will contain information directly related to the city such as Hinterlands Portal Location, player shops, and various other relevant things.

Kiltedcowboy... do you officially claim any position within the town? Like Presidente for life or Great Emperor? ;)

Kilted, I assume you're the one who created the free food dispenser near the (Newbank) city portal? Did you authorize Hiddles_Giggles to remove it?

2014-12-23_14.54.28.png

PatchouIi has reverted it and was trying to work out what to do about Hiddles_Giggles short of banning her since she doesn't seem like a hardcore griefer.

I have some info on the death of Greg
according to /prism, unknown killed Greg (assumption 1: a shitty pokemon killed Greg out of jelousy) however i also found that someone called Master_XM was in the area around the same time give or take 1 day. (assumption 2: question Master_XM) i hope i've been a help

Weird, sometimes prism says "environment" destroyed a block if lightning hit it, not "unknown", but I guess it might not be consistent.

How did that big red ugly message board appear in the middle of the town square that I built? It has no history, how did it get there??

Weird, sometimes prism says "environment" destroyed a block if lightning hit it, not "unknown", but I guess it might not be consistent.
When a mob dies by rain or other things it says ''unknown''
How did that big red ugly message board appear in the middle of the town square that I built? It has no history, how did it get there??
Do you mean the redstone-fence message board in Newbank? I think Cpt__duck made it

Back