• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

[MC] Newbank Thread

Grief reverted. Sort of. The entire towns of Newbank and Southbridge were rolled back a few days, and the Hinterlands was, too. Just an FYI for anyone who reads this, but nothing else on the forums.

Praise be to the admins, with their mighty tools of restoration and recovery. Without them, we would be rebuilding, from the ashes of memory, that which we built on the spur of the moment.

Actually, that's more fun to do than it sounds.

Seriously I'm gonna get VVhiteBuffalo on here and I'm gonna vouch for him to join Serpent's Pass and I'll give him flint and steel and show him the TNT in the zeppelin so you can build the bottom half of that again :D

And I'm sure I've offered to you and all the people like you before that you can give me all your diamond tools, armor, potions and everything you have of value and go start over again in the wilderness as you enjoy :p

Just kidding of course, I just like things to last forever, it seems like just about everyone else likes to start from scratch "frequently" (compared to how often I want to do it) XD

Back