• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

[MC] Serpent's Pass Thread

Ehh I might start playing again, maybe.
RESIDENT APPLICATION
IGN (case-sensitive): Sean1995
Length of Time in the Community: Nearly 4 years
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On (if applicable, See Here for a list of official maps): Whichever one was the last one

RESIDENT APPLICATION:

IGN (case-sensitive): ablisa
Length of Time in the Community: Since December 29 2010, I'm pretty much T9K royalty :p
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On: 1.5 world, I have played on most worlds from B1.7 onward (RIP in peace 1.0 world ;_;.)

Bitch...please.......
tumblr_lwfgrteFev1qdvj1so1_500.gif

RESIDENT APPLICATION:

IGN: Projecto
Length of time in the community: 3 years
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On: the one with the thing
Member to vouch for you: cathykiddo

If you honestly aren't gonna build anything there let someone else build something instead.
I do plan on building something I have just been waiting for the server to update so I can have the new blocks. I would appreciate it if that pillar is left alone.

He had a sign there since the map was put on the server claiming it and never built anything on it.
f0c4245a2f.jpg
I don't see the problem. If someone wants to dispute it, let them and Bacon will probably give it up simply due to his inactivity.

Added rail station four, which drops you off near my front door (425, -325). Close to my house, the empire base, Airship #69, Sheepo's house, RSMV's tree house, and 'close' to Firestorm and Thee_pro's houe's

RESIDENT APPLICATION
IGN (case-sensitive): SvenBoogie
Length of Time in the Community: 3+ years
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On (if applicable, See Here for a list of official maps): Don't remember, but I think it was in late 2012
Member to Vouch for You (if you've been here less than a year): Been here longer, but I'll answer this anyway, Tsysin, Dos622, thee_pro, etc.

RESIDENT APPLICATION
IGN (case-sensitive): SvenBoogie
Length of Time in the Community: 3+ years
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On (if applicable, See Here for a list of official maps): Don't remember, but I think it was in late 2012
Member to Vouch for You (if you've been here less than a year): Been here longer, but I'll answer this anyway, Tsysin, Dos622, thee_pro, etc.
Good man. Missed him much.
Helped keep Bull's Head up and running as one of my main advisors.

Back