• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

[MC] Serpent's Pass Thread

Trust me... He knows already.

edit: Our applications were posted before our grief attacks
I really wouldn't call griefing a server with the ability to roll-back an "attack". Noble was upset that he got himself banned from one of my servers, so it's more like a temper tantrum.

Care to explain WHY you decided to grief?

it was pure boredom. It was nothing personal, it's not that I hate t9k. It's just boredom. And plus tnt exploding is honestly one of the best feelings in minecraft. We first destroyed some buildings in the outlands. But I guess we got greedy and aimed for something more "civilized" and dense places in this server. (aka, newbanks, and southbridge.)

And me and noble also knew that you would have a power to revert the griefs so our actions we pretty much useless in the end.

So to square things off here. I'm sorry for destroying both southbridge, and newbanks. I know many will hate me but it was intended to be personal not because of hatred. And I deserved to get banned for every reason.

That's all I have to say really...

-ImLIfe

it was pure boredom. It was nothing personal, it's not that I hate t9k. It's just boredom. And plus tnt exploding is honestly one of the best feelings in minecraft. We first destroyed some buildings in the outlands. But I guess we got greedy and aimed for something more "civilized" and dense places in this server. (aka, newbanks, and southbridge.)

And me and noble also knew that you would have a power to revert the griefs so our actions we pretty much useless in the end.

So to square things off here. I'm sorry for destroying both southbridge, and newbanks. I know many will hate me but it was intended to be personal not because of hatred. And I deserved to get banned for every reason.

-ImLIfe
If you're so sorry, you shouldn't have done it in the first place. Also you were still wanting to get in to Serpents Pass after the grief was discovered. So I'm calling bullshit on this.

-ImLIfe

lol whut ? This is definatly the most crazy way to say sorry i ever seen ...revert or not griefing isn'T tolerated it'S in the rules... You know those things you spawn right in front of when you first join ?!? Most server don't tolerate griefing fun or not all what you do is anoy people taking / destroying stuff they work hours/days to build . What kind of mentality is that ? it's like stealing "huh hello mister officer we steal because we were bored and tought it would be fun " go say that to an officer to see what he will answer to you! you played with fire you burn yourself don't your parent teach you that ? If not your teacher at school should at least have ... now you have to accept and live with the consequences of your own stupidity. Meet one of us on an other server just to see what happend ? " hello mister admin yes i know this person he blow up the entire server town where i am playing" what you think will happend ? There a diction that said think before acting you definatly not tought about that ain'T you?

Honestly, I'm willing to accept consequences. And sure there should be some if you vouch for someone. I don't grief, and I never have. I'm very well known and I don't cause trouble for anyone. I really don't care if I'm banned honestly. and saying that, I still won't grief... so that's the main difference between all these idiots who don't care about others and me. Whilst neither one of us care about being banned, you'd never see anyone saying that I stole or that I griefed with any prism to show. These idiots would glady steal your stuff and grief.

Also, I've removed my vouch after receiving new information. What I just said right now still stands, I won't lose anything if I am banned because some other idiot did something. I really don't need to play minecraft with any of you. I just do it because I like you guys and I've been on t9k servers since March 2011. I just wanted to vouch because I am a very nice guy and I thought bagspipesman shouldn't have been lumped in with imlowlife and nobledicksucker. I was not aware that they were friends, now upon seeing new info, I see they are directly associated with each other and retracted my statement in case bagpipes decided to be a dick too.

I am kind to everyone, I give people opportunities to screw me over, that's how nice I am. If they do screw me over, big whoop, I move on without them and if I get punished or lose something, who cares? Life is completely vainity and pointless anyways, so I don't care what I lose, as long as I'm kind to others I can be happy with my decision. It's their karma/etc thats fucked up, not mine. ban me, come to my house and shoot me in the head... i don't care. :)

I'm not even trolling at all in this. I'm serious, life has no real value in it. big whoop, heres some candy and a cookie, go have fun.

That seems kinda harsh bro.. wouldnt wish any harm upon you and I sometimes feel that way about life too but heres the kicker life isnt minecraft this is a game and its suppose to be fun, I think it would be fair to just never be able to vouch for anyone again but im not admin the decision will come down from above and that being said I wasnt personally saying you should be punished just calling attention to the whole vouch system is all. Now heres a cookie and some candy go have fun!!!

RESIDENT APPLICATION
IGN (case-sensitive): corrupteddevil
Length of Time in the Community: Forever. Nearly. (I joined in February of 2011.)
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On (if applicable, See Here for a list of official maps): The First Multiworlds, around the time TheGurw got banned. I also currently play on the server, and have most of a house in Newbank. It'll be a full house after the grief is reverted.
Member to Vouch for You (if you've been here less than a year): LoremIp5um, Thee, TheGurw

I was going to wait to apply until I had some more time in the server, but the exploding grief in newbank has changed my mind.

Bump. I know it hasn't been that long, but the thread seems to have gone slightly existential. I'm aware that I'm applying amidst a reasonably serious grief attack, but if someone started throwing home-made bombs around your neighborhood, you'd move too.

RESIDENT APPLICATION
IGN (case-sensitive): JMAL77
Length of Time in the Community: Joined T9K: Jun 11, 2012
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On (if applicable, See Here for a list of official maps): I think 1.5 world. I was a member of the town of Lufenia, and fairly active in multiple builds in the area. I also played T9K Classic for some time, that's actually what got me into minecraft.
Member to Vouch for You (if you've been here less than a year): I don't think I need one but lets see. Casham, and Mightythedj23

Lol I didn't know about his history, was an upstanding player last I knew, XE and Tsysin just told me so I was coming to remove it... :-D
Ah, I see.
Good thing we're talking about something that never just happened, eh? ;)

RESIDENT APPLICATION
IGN (case-sensitive): JMAL77
Length of Time in the Community: Joined T9K: Jun 11, 2012
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On (if applicable, See Here for a list of official maps): I think 1.5 world. I was a member of the town of Lufenia, and fairly active in multiple builds in the area. I also played T9K Classic for some time, that's actually what got me into minecraft.
Member to Vouch for You (if you've been here less than a year): I don't think I need one but lets see. Casham, and Mightythedj23

I remeber a JMAL from clasic :eek:

"If you're so sorry, you shouldn't have done it in the first place. Also you were still wanting to get in to Serpents Pass after the grief was discovered. So I'm calling bullshit on this."

"After the grief was discovered".... okay bud. My application was posted before I even destroyed the outlands. You actually replied to our applications around 4-6 hours after we hit southbridge. And no I'm not blaming you. I should have waited. But for god sake please don't make false assumptions because me, noble, bagpipe did post before we mass griefed. We're not stupid... me and noble realized we were gonna get caught. It was just only a matter of time.

Firestorm I don't know you and I will probably never get to know you. But just reading your comment just makes me wonder if I should really take you seriously. Firstly why would you compare my actions in the server to real life? Everyone acts different on the internet, everyone. So why are angry at me for blowing the cities up. Because I took your stuff? Well theo reverted it back. And me and noble are banned.

"You play with fire you are going to get burned"

I told you that I was aware of the punishment I was getting and I won't be surpirsed if I don't get back into another server. Me getting banned in t9k isn't a surprise anymore. I have such a terrible history on here that people aren't surprised at this point. So I learned to accept the fact that I'm banned... so what. It's not the end of the world.

And Bluesparrow despite the insults directed towards me, noble and bagpipes I'm sure that is the most intelligent post I've seen in this thread all day.

edit: Sorry for the long post... I would quote it but the post ended up all weird after doing so.

" response here

Hey guys... Not sure what to say here. I ran with you and I know you to be cool creative guys, but this wasn't cool. You and I both know it, I get it and know you do as well. I get there was no immediate response to your application because of some history both good and bad. You clearly knew this would be the straw on the camels' back. I will not call any of you out, but yah this was crossing a line with the rest of the 'community'. This is likely a point of no return.

I wish you well and hope you continue to work as a team/friends as you clearly are a good fit, but I would be doubtful you will ever be welcome in these parts again. To that end I think it's best we just leave this where it is and move on.

All respect, but disappointment in the outcome.

RESIDENT APPLICATION
IGN (case-sensitive): NekoAiko
Length of Time in the Community: Joined: Apr 18, 2013
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On (if applicable, See Here for a list of official maps): 1.5

Hey guys... Not sure what to say here. I ran with you and I know you to be cool creative guys, but this wasn't cool. You and I both know it, I get it and know you do as well. I get there was no immediate response to your application because of some history both good and bad. You clearly knew this would be the straw on the camels' back. I will not call any of you out, but yah this was crossing a line with the rest of the 'community'. This is likely a point of no return.

I wish you well and hope you continue to work as a team/friends as you clearly are a good fit, but I would be doubtful you will ever be welcome in these parts again. To that end I think it's best we just leave this where it is and move on.

All respect, but disappointment in the outcome.

This. I'm not even really angry, just really disappointed.

Here's the thing- Even if I ever got really upset about something on a virtual computer game (minecraft or other), griefing would never be an option. Griefing and causing grief to other players only ever achieves one result- destroying your own reputation.

There are other ways to deal with disagreements while maintaining your own integrity and reputation. The single best way to deal with it is dialogue- something which is completely lost in today's internet age...

This. I'm not even really angry, just really disappointed.

Here's the thing- Even if I ever got really upset about something on a virtual computer game (minecraft or other), griefing would never be an option. Griefing and causing grief to other players only ever achieves one result- destroying your own reputation.
There was a time when I got extremely pissed at this server... My way of dealing with it? Rage quitting for 3 months like a little bitch. :D

There are other ways to deal with disagreements while maintaining your own integrity and reputation. The single best way to deal with it is dialogue- something which is completely lost in today's internet age...
And I've had times when I tried to work it out with "dialogue", which resulted in me being banned from a server. It got pretty, umm... "Colorful". Not always the best option.

Back