• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

[MC] Serpent's Pass Thread

RESIDENT APPLICATION
IGN (case-sensitive): Jantey
Length of Time in the Community: 3 1/2 years
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On: idfk

COUNCIL APPLICATION
IGN: Jantey
Position Requested: Residential Minister
Time with Team9000: Too Long

RESIDENT APPLICATION
IGN (case-sensitive): Jantey
Length of Time in the Community: 3 1/2 years
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On: idfk

COUNCIL APPLICATION
IGN: Jantey
Position Requested: Residential Minister
Time with Team9000: Too Long
Accepted and Appointed.

Council Applications are closed until further notice.

Stalls at the portal are open, if you'd like one have a word with either myself or one of the other council members and one will be assigned to you :)
2014-10-07_01.20.44.png

2014-10-07_01.20.52.png

2014-10-07_01.21.02.png

RESIDENT APPLICATION

IGN: Thomassientje
Length of Time in the Community: about 40 months
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On: 1.5
Member to Vouch for You (if you've been here less than a year): ---

ATTENTION! All Residents of Serpents Pass.

I am announcing a competition- Serpent City Hot-Air Balloon Contest!

Prize: 20 diamonds
Length of Event
Begins: October 8th
Ends: October 15th, 11:59pm (Mountain Standard Time)

What: Build a Hot-Air Balloon somewhere on the map.
Rules: Do not build it too close to other structures. Build it at least 50 blocks away from the SP portal. The SP committee will decide on who the winner is, and then I will hand out the diamonds to the winner! The balloon must actually be in the air, and not too close to the ground (and preferably not too far away from the ground. We need to be able to see it).
How to Win: Build the best looking Hot-Air Balloon! Please keep the balloon at an appropriate size. Not too large, not too small, but just right. Hot-Air Balloon Ships will also be considered in this contest.

ATTENTION! All Residents of Serpents Pass.

I am announcing a competition- Serpent City Hot-Air Balloon Contest!

Prize: 20 diamonds
Length of Event
Begins: October 8th
Ends: October 15th, 11:59pm (Mountain Standard Time)

What: Build a Hot-Air Balloon somewhere on the map.
Rules: Do not build it too close to other structures. Build it at least 50 blocks away from the SP portal. The SP committee will decide on who the winner is, and then I will hand out the diamonds to the winner! The balloon must actually be in the air, and not too close to the ground (and preferably not too far away from the ground. We need to be able to see it).
How to Win: Build the best looking Hot-Air Balloon! Please keep the balloon at an appropriate size. Not too large, not too small, but just right. Hot-Air Balloon Ships will also be considered in this contest.
What about airships that don't have balloons?

Dear council,

Do you have any plans for the protected area in the Hinterlands around the portal? It'd be nice if we could relocate the nether portal to the plateau in front of the city portal and fix the nether portal linkage. I might be able to find the time to do it but want guidance/permission.

Dear council,

Do you have any plans for the protected area in the Hinterlands around the portal? It'd be nice if we could relocate the nether portal to the plateau in front of the city portal and fix the nether portal linkage. I might be able to find the time to do it but want guidance/permission.
You have permission, I can't provide guidance though as I have no idea how to fix that :D
If someone else already had plans of doing that now is the time to come forward.

Back