• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

[MC] Serpent's Pass Thread

Tsysin and Havochron,

As members of the transport ministry, I was wondering if we could (I'm happy to do the work) change station 4 so that you can hit a button to continue on to Sven's Island rather than having to get out of your minecart and put it on another rail.

If so, it'd probably make sense to change the station to be "Station 4A", so that the zeppelin can be 4B and Sven's Island can be 4C, and the sign at central station should probably say, instead of "To: Station 4", just "Line 4"?

Okay, I think this station is all done now. There's quite a lot of unused space upstairs, suggestsions for what to do with it are welcome. I figured I was going to put this map in that area but then it needed to be a block higher for the letters and numbers:

2015-01-18_19.18.34.png

You should now hear a two-tone chime when there's a minecart approaching the station (you can't hear it so well if you're the one in the approaching minecart).

Let me know if you find any problems. Note that the rest of the rail isn't all done yet although, apart from the stations (zeppelin and Sven's Island), it mostly is.

MUAAHHAAHAAHAHAHA! YOU WERE ALL VICTIMS OF THE I, GREAT MAD SCIENTIST, HOUOIN KYOUMA! BE FOR WARNED, THIS WAS NOT BUT THE FIRST MOVE IN MY GRAND MASTER PLAN TO PLUNGE THE WORLD (minecraft) INTO CHAOS! MUAAHAHAAHAHA! I DESIRE NO WEALTH OR RICHES, NOR POWER, NOR PRIDE, ONLY TO SEE THE WORLD (minecraft) CRUMBLE TO ITS KNEES! MUAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

~peace out, sonuvabitch

MUAAHHAAHAAHAHAHA! YOU WERE ALL VICTIMS OF THE I, GREAT MAD SCIENTIST, HOUOIN KYOUMA! BE FOR WARNED, THIS WAS NOT BUT THE FIRST MOVE IN MY GRAND MASTER PLAN TO PLUNGE THE WORLD (minecraft) INTO CHAOS! MUAAHAHAAHAHA! I DESIRE NO WEALTH OR RICHES, NOR POWER, NOR PRIDE, ONLY TO SEE THE WORLD (minecraft) CRUMBLE TO ITS KNEES! MUAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

~peace out, sonuvabitch
Crumbling a world that reverts itself is kinda pointless bro...

~peace out, sonuvabitch
And that's why I banned you for "throwing a temper tantrum".

And that's why I banned you for "throwing a temper tantrum".
I don't really see how I threw a temper tantrum, I don't see what you think I'm so mad about. Besides, I wasn't even a member of south bridge so I couldn't have even done any real damage. Either way, I doubt I'd even play regardless if I was banned or not.

Crumbling a world that reverts itself is kinda pointless bro...
My message was quite clearly a joke and not meant to be taken seriously.

Ok so I have a something I'd like to bring up. I'm working on a mountain top oasis, and I was thinking, with a little work, we could raise the rails and get one of them to run up to the oasis. I've been mulling this over trying to figure out the best way to do it, and I think the rail would be the most efficient way to do things. I will actually build a stop as well, so that it can have a place to end. I'd like to think it would be better for everyone... The "Mountain Top Oasis" as I've taken to calling it for now. Is planned to at least be a decent place to rest and relax. Fishing is going to be available as well. Still planning things in my head, but we'll see how it turns out.

Based on the spot you picked, I figure me and Havoc will have to put a rail out there somewhere strategically between you and Thee_pro's house

sounds good, I can plan a "floating" rail station that comes out of the mountain and then across. Along with mining it out to run down and potentially connect into XE's stop down in his cave, i'm above the cave, and then it could just be a "stop" on the way out farther...

With the big map wall about half done, it takes 70 seconds for the map to finish downloading for me. I suggest we use lapis blocks in place of map segments that are entirely blue. This will also reduce the number of entities in the area a little, not that it'll probably be a big difference percentage-wise.

Thee_Pro, I need your coordinates to your place so I can try and get this metro stop set up... Please and TY

hmm looking at this it's a pretty big distance lol... I'm at about -274, 166, -212 and Pro is clear out at 712, 217, -149 that's a pretty big distance gap there... maybe two stops instead of a strategic one in the middle?

For some reason I thought you were closer. I'll do a site visit later as my schedule allows and see if we can figure this out.

ok it's no issue mate. I can help out, I'm pretty much straight above station 4 that goes to the temple of unholy flame in XE's underground...

The enderman grinder is getting a lot of endermen on the platform. Can we(me probably) destroy the farms that were added on?

residency application stuff
IGN (case-sensitive): Unismurfsity
Length of Time in the Community: 3 years
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On: idk i dont remember the one where the 12 year olds poured lava over everything

Back