• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

[MC] Serpent's Pass Thread

so i have an idea, if you feel like you'd vouch for someone, on their application, just "like" the application. Then it can be seen that they are a liked person. Sound good?
Meh. I don't get notifications of likes on other people's posts so if people don't respond I won't see it.

RESIDENT APPLICATION
IGN (case-sensitive): StTheo
Length of Time in the Community: 1226 days
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On: The one with Derpville, Haven, and Ascension.
Member to Vouch for You (if you've been here less than a year): VVhiteBuffalo, Sethro34, azmazm, crazy1redneck.
Don't let this guy in he is just gonna advertise for you to vote for his server <3

RESIDENT APPLICATION
IGN (case-sensitive): StTheo
Length of Time in the Community: 1226 days
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On: The one with Derpville, Haven, and Ascension.
Member to Vouch for You (if you've been here less than a year): VVhiteBuffalo, Sethro34, azmazm, crazy1redneck.

Don't let this guy in he is just gonna advertise for you to vote for his server <3

Bros before Hoes... I vouch

RESIDENT APPLICATION
IGN : munchkin19
Length of Time in the Community: Urgh joined 2011 ish?
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On: According to list 1.5, 1.3, 1.0, Beta, and Outlands.
Member to Vouch for You (if you've been here less than a year): Not played for ages but mountainboy965 and lacar1601 should (might) remember me - lol!

RESIDENT APPLICATION
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On: According to list 1.5, 1.3, 1.0, Beta, and Outlands.
Member to Vouch for You (if you've been here less than a year): Not played for ages but mountainboy965 and lacar1601 should (might) remember me - lol!
Hell, I remember you. I'll vouch if one of the other admins will do the approval - I'm out of the city for the day.

RESIDENT APPLICATION
Approved.

RESIDENT APPLICATION

Wow! You're back!

hmm looking at this it's a pretty big distance lol... I'm at about -274, 166, -212 and Pro is clear out at 712, 217, -149 that's a pretty big distance gap there... maybe two stops instead of a strategic one in the middle?

Rail to JMal's is now up and running... Next Rail to go in will be to Firestorms's base

Back