• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

[MC] Southbridge Thread

TheGurw

This thread is for everything related to the City of Southbridge on the Minecraft Server. Please feel free to post announcements, requests, info, questions, anything related to the City of Southbridge. In the near future, this post will contain information directly related to the city such as Hinterlands Portal Location, player shops, and various other relevant things.

If you wish to be whitelisted in the city, please follow the following application format. NOTE: Members of the Team9000 Community who have played for longer than 1 year do not need to have a reference! Only new members need to have a player vouch for them.

IGN (case-sensitive):
Length of Time in the Community:
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On (if applicable, See Here for a list of official maps):
Member to Vouch for You (if you've been here less than a year):

Last edited:
IGN: Nutshell1
Length of Time in the Community: oh gosh, probably 3 years quite active
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On: 1.5 LTS

IGN (case-sensitive): kimbal86
Length of Time in the Community: 3 years
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On (if applicable, See Here for a list of official maps): Don't want to build here but I hear there's an awesome iron farm.

RESIDENT APPLICATION
IGN (case-sensitive):konflakes
Length of Time in the Community:3 years, 11 months, 3 days
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On (if applicable, See Here for a list of official maps): All
Member to Vouch for You (if you've been here less than a year): Yes.

Southbridge = Ghost town
pfft I came like once to do some clean up around my house. do I look like a motha fucking ghost to you?

I THINK NOT

no but in all seriousness southbridge is kinda ded, minecraft is still kinda boring, and I only came back to check out the new textures on my texture pack.(aka chroma hills)

Back