mcfar45's Forum Contest!

When I was little I owned a gamecube (don't laugh :) ) and for that gamecube I owned the single greatest sonic game EVAR!! Sonic adventure 2: battle. It was basically my life...everyday i would come in and play for multiple hours, and couldn't count how many time i've beaten the game. I had chaos running everywhere, and had one who i still remember the name...Red. In total I probably spent about 450 hours on the game, and it's still here but no gamecube :( Iv'e had other sonic games, but none compared to SA2 and sonic was wayyyy more influential in my life then mario. I remember that if i tried to run like him then i would be super fast :) If I win then great, but if I don't then have fun with the steam games. It was great to relive the old memories :)

Come on people...post something original, awseome and sonicy (is that a word?)!!!!!!!

Don't worry Mcfar, I'm making something you'll really like and you'll see what true sega fans do :thumbsup:
by the way, i do still own a dreamcast with both Sonic Adventure :thumbsup::thumbsup:

SegaSonicAni.gif

Don't worry Mcfar, I'm making something you'll really like and you'll see what true sega fans do :thumbsup:
by the way, i do still own a dreamcast with both Sonic Adventure :thumbsup::thumbsup:

SegaSonicAni.gif

I'm looking forward to this...maybe it will prompt others to make awesome stuff too!

Alrighty, Here is a 20th anniversary celebration video with pictures of all (if not i miss out any) games made and a bonus texture pack of sonic. in the begin i changed the mojang to sega, the minecraft was changed to Sonic font and a Blue back ground and why not end the video with Sonic Adventure 2 played by me :thumbsup:

We hope Sega will keep up the good work and make dozens and dozens and have more rings then mario with his coins, hope you guys like it. PLZ THUMPS UP! or you get no ice cream >.>

When I was in Japan, I went to a place near Tokyo called Odaiba Island. There, I went to a place called 'Sega Joypolis' - think a Sonic themepark inside a mall. It was amazing - indoor rollercoasters, Sega everything, and more Sonic merch that you could possibly imagine. It was pretty amazing.

That being said, I'm that much of a Sonic fan.

Alrighty, Here is a 20th anniversary celebration video with pictures of all (if not i miss out any) games made and a bonus texture pack of sonic. in the begin i changed the mojang to sega, the minecraft was changed to Sonic font and a Blue back ground and why not end the video with Sonic Adventure 2 played by me :thumbsup:

We hope Sega will keep up the good work and make dozens and dozens and have more rings then mario with his coins, hope you guys like it. PLZ THUMPS UP! or you get no ice cream >.>
You get a like because you and your song is awesome :D

Reasoning for getting this game...
ummm..ummm...It's my birthday? :D?

But seriously, good luck to whomever wins :P

Back