• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Mclovin

IKilledBambi

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong area, but I didn't know which forum thread was the right one. I think that mclovin gets alot of undeserved bad attention, sure he can get annoying but to discipline him for fowl language when I play on the server at least 4 hours a day and almost everytime I am on, 90% of people are using language much worse than the language mclovin usually uses. Also, I find it somewhat respectable that he manages to take everyones abuse with such tolerance. Personally, if people were saying a fraction of the bad things to me that is said to mclovin I would less than nice in response to say the least. Most of the time when someone is bashing him his only come back is I love you. Maybe I am too little informed because I don't see mclovin on very much but whenever I am on and he's on people are antagonizing him, setting him up for failure with questions that are so vulgar in the actual question that the answer has to be somewhat vulgar, and then once he answers because of his age people pay special attention to it and ridicule him for it, when honestly hes being far less vulgar than we are, especially considering we originally asked the question. I'm not saying that mclovin doesn't sometimes get on my nerves and be annoying but there are a lot of other people that I find just as annoying and a lot more vulgar and it seems that they get less than a slap on the wrist. I think we should start a be nice to mclovin partition and if you honestly find him so annoying it is a lot easier to mute someone than to drag it out to where everyone without ever meeting mclovin already hate him and not letting them make a decision for themselves.

i dont think its so much the mike spamming its more the "do what i want attitude" that people dont like about him
, he will constantly extend maps that majority are sick of, that then leads to people getting annoyed with him and then from there he gets frustrated back and starts the rockets and the chickens etc etc
peace,
aussie layno

i dont think its so much the mike spamming its more the "do what i want attitude" that people dont like about him
, he will constantly extend maps that majority are sick of, that then leads to people getting annoyed with him and then from there he gets frustrated back and starts the rockets and the chickens etc etc
peace,
aussie layno

So true.

mclovin has had a perma admin-ban - he even said he was ok with it.

I'm going to keep an eye out to make sure he isnt muted now that he has no immunity.

Back