Me Newb

theanarchist

Hey, People
Me newb and I saw this Server on Minecraft,
you know the rest.

I don't have the Survival game, because I can't buy it with my card, I need a Mastercard, and I do not own one, so I enjoy Minecraft how it is now
If I had one I would Buy it! and I tried with this one but :C didn't work

So Hey, Let's hang out!

Welcome to team 9000! A lot of us play survival, but we have the most awesome Classic server evar! Enjoy your stay!

Well. one of my questions is awnsered thanks to the wiki
But what happened to the weekly contest?
And the t9k live, when is it going live?

Well the contest normally runs every weekend. Due to time issues on Woots parts it sometimes gets delayed.

The livecasts are mostly spontaneous and on days with weekly contests, so its a bit hard to answer.
You should get on our Mumble server, with or without a microphone. Always someone on and you will get to be a part of the "Mumblemagic" in the making. Other users, including me, Tuforkey, Rileyper, Shreddex (more?) also do some random casts :)

Thanks, and I downloaded mumble yesterday, but it's most of the time crowded in my house, so the Mic will have to wait until it's silent.

I wanna buy the Survival Minecraft game but this is my problem;
Naamloos.jpg

It's a card .. that I use to buy things and... yeah...
it says Maestro
with like the same logo from Mastercard behind it

But it isn't Mastercard? I think you need Visa, Mastercard, American Express or the last one. The way I bought mine was through a pre-paid visa card. I would try that if your card doesn't work.

Well you said yours was Maestro. I think you need Mastercard, Visa, etc. Whatever is on the site.

Its a prepaid card. It is pretty much a giftcard, but can be used in credit card situations.

Drugstore. They basically are sold here where all other giftcards are sold. Like some grocery stores, department stores, etc.

Back