• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Merchandise for Team9000?

David

Team9000 is a large community, but lets make it larger (giggity). For all we know, the only advertisement we have for Team9000 are servers and the occasional T-Shirt. Instead of telling people about, we can do it with more merchandise. We can make shirts, mugs, mousepads, etc. Is this a good idea?

Wooty is going to ask people if they want a pre order of a team9000 shirt coming Pax 2011. =P
We have already had a thread like this. =P
We had a fellow team9000 make some scratch shirts for fun but not for sale.
Closest thing "you" can come to team9000 merchandise is right team9000 in a red marker or right it on your mouse pad. =P
Or you could right proud troll. no difference. ;3
may the nyan cat be with you.
:nyan:

I think that team9000 isn't as large as you think, think of the beta server, the amount of players on that are willing to pay $€£15 for mine craft, so from that, how many of them are willing to buy a 15$€£ custom made Tshirt? Because team9000 would need to make a profit, the outdated, mutiplayer server is no market place, due to most of them being free-to-play, so I doubt that making even t-shirts would work out!

I think that team9000 isn't as large as you think, think of the beta server, the amount of players on that are willing to pay $€£15 for mine craft, so from that, how many of them are willing to buy a 15$€£ custom made Tshirt? Because team9000 would need to make a profit, the outdated, mutiplayer server is no market place, due to most of them being free-to-play, so I doubt that making even t-shirts would work out!

Callum, Minecraft is not team9000.

Um, excuse me, but derp?

Callum said:

Shut up dude. OBVIOUSLY some people have team pride. Like myself, I would actually want a t-shirt. If you don't, then whatever, whatever floats your boat man. I actually think selling t9k tshirts would make a good profit.

lololol.jpg

............................................________
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:"........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.\`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`

That post deserves a ASCII facepalm.....

Is that even English? Seriously? And do you have any idea what you are talking about?

............................................________
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:"........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.\`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`

Enough people would buy one. Well, I can't because I am already buying a high-quality 'Trollsprung'-Shirt, but if I wouldn't buy that, I would buy a T9K shirt. :D

Back